Has anybody ordered from valcas garage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody ordered from valcas garage?

Has anyone ordered from them before? I came across his website and see he sells replacement floor pans, battery trays, etc.

Did you end up ordering from them? I just ordered a couple items and will post how my experience was.

Comment

I'm planning to at some point, but I'm waiting for them to make late model trunk pockets so I can just order everything in one shot.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I ordered two items: E30 Front Right side, repair floor panel PROF; and E30 front panel, 1982-1987 fit 2 and 4 doors. They stated that they could not ship the front panel, but I did receive the floor panel and it was great. It took about two weeks to receive from the shipping date.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfoland View Post
          I ordered two items: E30 Front Right side, repair floor panel PROF; and E30 front panel, 1982-1987 fit 2 and 4 doors. They stated that they could not ship the front panel, but I did receive the floor panel and it was great. It took about two weeks to receive from the shipping date.
          How did they weld in?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
          @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
            I'm planning to at some point, but I'm waiting for them to make late model trunk pockets so I can just order everything in one shot.
            I am looking for the same parts. He's on Facebook I think. Had several chats but nothing panne out yet.

Comment

Yeah. I had no problem with some metal patches for late model trunk floor. Shipping didn't take long either. HTH
              dlm ny country

Comment

I bought front floors for both sides prof version and rear right floor. While the metal is not thin like some pattern parts. The front floor needed a generous amount of work especially the front bend where it meets the bulkead to get it to match. For the price I expected them to be shaped correctly. But at the moment only they are available.

Comment

I have ordered some parts to repair rust on my trunk from them last year. Due to COVID it took a couple of weeks to get the parts in US, which was not bad. I would say that I am pretty satisfied with their quality and service and that they have a reasonable price.

Comment

I ordered a replacement battery tray from them recently - all good, the quality is fine & looks like it will fit right in there without issues.
                    My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Working...
                    X