small step to making a good car. =]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
    really? i realize the s14 has roots to the m10, but its not a shitty m10. s54,s52,s50 all stock shit all over an m10. m42, m20, m30, m50, m52, m52 all shit on the m10, even stock. do half the mods you would to an m10 to any of the said engines, and they all will shit on a m10. need more proof? youtube e30 m50 turbo, all you see is long burnouts with no traction, youtube turbo m10 e30, and you get about the power a STOCK s52 would pull(if its built), and only for like 1500 rpms which it hauls ass in, while as the s52 has a 5000rpm powerband and it hauls ass through all of em..
    i'd really love to see someone backup the claims that a m10 powered e30 out run a similiarly moded m20,m50,m30, which will never happen, because there is no replacment for displacment. the six cylinders will always be faster.

as for the op, turbo it and have fun, im just tired of seeing people say how fast a m10 is, when a honda hatch dx 1.6 auto can easily outrun one. if it were me, i'd throw the m10 in the trash and put a m5x/s5x in its place and have some real power.

Any neck that throws out the "no replacement for displacement" bullshit should get the fuck out of an old ass bmw forum. What kind of motors power the most popular racing series in the world, and I'm not talking about nascar kids? Group B for the most part?
    Show me an s5x that makes 1500hp even in full race trim. Bmw doesn't have the balls to engineer shit like that anymore they're too concerned with "features" and profit margins on yuppie baby haulers.

Comment

Originally posted by ethree View Post

Any neck that throws out the "no replacement for displacement" bullshit should get the fuck out of an old ass bmw forum. What kind of motors power the most popular racing series in the world, and I'm not talking about nascar kids? Group B for the most part?
      Show me an s5x that makes 1500hp even in full race trim. Bmw doesn't have the balls to engineer shit like that anymore they're too concerned with "features" and profit margins on yuppie baby haulers.
      served.

love the m12. they are about as rare as a green gorilla but nothing short of amazing.
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Bmw doesn't have the balls to engineer shit like that anymore they're too concerned with "features" and profit margins on yuppie baby haulers.

^^hahahahahaha^^

how do i make this my sig?
        just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

Comment

It might feel good but it is still slow, and what kind of rpms are you looking at around 70mph?
          idk havent been that fast yet due to blown struts..

kybs & vogtlands purchased

give me a week
          just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

Comment

Originally posted by simbas_e30 View Post
            why the timing belt?
            I said the same thing, and it caused me my motor. So i recommend replacing a $10 belt than an engine.
            Originally posted by audiquattrot
            bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
            1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
            2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
            1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
            2006 CBR600RR

Comment

The m10t has been modified to put out 1500hp reliably. Does that qualify as "real power"?

Comment

The best mod for any engine is the driver mod. I'll run my M10 like hell for as long as I possibly can.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
                X