Clear All

Uhhhh, your avatar...

Comment

Originally posted by ptownTSI View Post
      they look like lame ricer shit.
      Comment of the year, congrats!

Reminiscing...

Comment

if your car looked as good as the M3 in my avatar you could get away with a mono wiper...seriously what is cool about a wiper going up the middle of your hood. wipers look best when they are tucked under the cowl ala old 60's camaro's and new Lexus.

Comment

It's not, that's why i'm wanting to undo it. :P I like it and don't at the same time, kept me busy though, no real point in it, the wiper moves slightly faster, that's about all.

I'd like a full sweeping one tucked in the cowl though, that'd be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ptownTSI View Post
            if your car looked as good as the M3 in my avatar you could get away with a mono wiper...seriously what is cool about a wiper going up the middle of your hood. wipers look best when they are tucked under the cowl ala old 60's camaro's and new Lexus.
            that car is a pile of fucking turds

oh, and you are a fucking idiot

Comment

Can't you just set the wiper wherever you want it to stop at? If that's the case then just set it in the stock position and then you can have the mono+tucked wiper.
              My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
              There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
                Can't you just set the wiper wherever you want it to stop at? If that's the case then just set it in the stock position and then you can have the mono+tucked wiper.
                thank you! You are not an idiot! This is exactly what I did. Mine is parked on the passenger side, and as low as possible. Looks clean. Not like a stupid ricer fag asshole that has it verticle on the window...

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post
                  thank you! You are not an idiot! This is exactly what I did. Mine is parked on the passenger side, and as low as possible. Looks clean. Not like a stupid ricer fag asshole that has it verticle on the window...
                  I have to have it vertical until i get around to modding the arm or it won't sweep my side.

Comment

Haha........this is funny.
                    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by O 16581 72452 5 View Post
                      I have to have it vertical until i get around to modding the arm or it won't sweep my side.
                      change the park.

Even with a slightly bent arm (uh, the stock one) a full sweep linkage will still sweep the driver side.

Comment

Therein lies the ricer mod.
                        Current Cars
                        2014 M235i
                        2009 R56 Cooper S
                        1998 M3
                        1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post
                          change the park.

Even with a slightly bent arm (uh, the stock one) a full sweep linkage will still sweep the driver side.
                          I didn't mean the wiper arm, i ment the linkage arm.

Comment

I didn't mean the wiper arm, i ment the linkage arm.
                            huh? it would go too far at that point? woudln't it hit the fuckin hood?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN View Post
                              Therein lies the ricer mod.
                              dave, you are hte bomb ass lawyer

Comment

I'm confused...i haven't modded the linkage that needs used for the full sweep, i realized how much of a PITA it would be after bending my wiper arm and just parked it ricer style and sweep from there.

I need to get around to it soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X