Where to purchase seat covering/upholstry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to purchase seat covering/upholstry

I cant seem to find the answer so please dont rip me apart but where the hell do i find seat covers? I want to replace my ripped up seats with OEM 1991 318iS cloth and have an upholstery person do it as i wouldnt trust myself with it.
    thanks in advance guys sorry if this has been covered a million times

Google.com ---> e30 seat covers ---> results.

Will you find cloth, especially matching? Maybe, the vast majority of cover sets are vinyl or leather. Of course, if you are already planning to use an upholsterer they can just order covers for you.

Comment

If you find original cloth seat fabric reproductions, let us know.

You can easily find ÜBERKARO fabric.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        Google.com ---> e30 seat covers ---> results.

Will you find cloth, especially matching? Maybe, the vast majority of cover sets are vinyl or leather. Of course, if you are already planning to use an upholsterer they can just order covers for you.
        >Googled
        >results
        >not the results i wanted

thats why i came here to see if anybody knew of a source for OEM sport cloth. Looks like I’m SOL

Comment

Originally posted by Vincenze View Post
          If you find original cloth seat fabric reproductions, let us know.

You can easily find ÜBERKARO fabric.

I believe its the second down on the cloth one for the 318iS. Either way, looks like i’ll have to get lucky with used good condition seats.

Comment

Check this out:

Discover a world of quality upholstery materials at Global Upholstery Supply. From vinyl and cloth to carpet, canvas, and convertible top materials, we have everything you need to bring your creative vision to life. Explore our extensive selection today and transform your upholstery projects with style and durability.

Comment

I like these better:

Reproduction BMW Fabrics The ORIGINAL source since 2014

Comment

Originally posted by slippery View Post
                Check this out:

Discover a world of quality upholstery materials at Global Upholstery Supply. From vinyl and cloth to carpet, canvas, and convertible top materials, we have everything you need to bring your creative vision to life. Explore our extensive selection today and transform your upholstery projects with style and durability.
                this is exactly what i was looking for. Thank you. However you and twright have now got me thinking, maybe ill just go full custom seeing as it is equally a hassle to go as oem as possible….

Comment

Upside is that at least now you have options ;)

Comment

"Cecil and his sons assured us he could make the seats all perfect again for a $1500 price tag."

They paid $1,500, but didn't change the 30-year-old foam.
                    When foam is new, covers don't wear much.

"Seat cushions are available if needed, but ours were still good, only needing a bit of cleaning."

Comment

I would definitely start with Relicate.

When I was sourcing natural vinyl for my cabrio door cards last year, I learned something that may be helpful for this and other projects: Veteran Company (in CA) supplies that vinyl to GAHH. Not sure what else they supply to GAHH, but they also sell retail and were very helpful. They carry BMW cloth.

1992 325i Cabrio
                      1988 320i Touring
                      2000 M5
                      1977 530i
                      2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                      BMWCCA
                      E30CCA

Comment

Originally posted by cory58 View Post

When I was sourcing natural vinyl for my cabrio door cards last year, I learned something that may be helpful for this and other projects: Veteran Company (in CA) supplies that vinyl to GAHH. Not sure what else they supply to GAHH, but they also sell retail and were very helpful. They carry BMW cloth.

Wow, nice selection they have.

Comment

Originally posted by cory58 View Post

ASC is cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                          X