Black e30 aftermarket carpet installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black e30 aftermarket carpet installation

Anyone know where to get decent aftermarket carpet in black for 93’ vert? Located in NJ also looking for location or person that could install..

Originally posted by E30rider View Post
    Anyone know where to get decent aftermarket carpet in black for 93’ vert? Located in NJ also looking for location or person that could install..
    no such thing that will fit proper without a pile of work. as for install that will be up to you to accomplish, or hire an automotive upholsterer, they will insist on supplying and charging for the carpet though. they won't install anything you supply.

Comment

I bet Joni would do it... https://www.facebook.com/p/bmwrestor...0037961756812/
      1992 318i cabrio Alpinweiss 2
      2006 ZHP cabrio Imola​

Comment

Just be aware to do it properly you will need to pull out your HVAC unit, its a lot of labor. Aftermarket will generally be two parts and overlap halfway under the drivers seat. (and look dogshit) Then there is the issue of the factory carpet having a really nice moulded pad to stop you feeling all the ribs and wiring in the floor. Aftermarket carpet is just carpet. Honestly I would hang out till someone is dismantling a car
        Boris - 89 E30 325i
        84- E30 323i

Comment

I was able to order a new one from getbmwparts.com for my 92 e30 vert.

Click image for larger version  Name:	carpet1.png Views:	4 Size:	114.7 KB ID:	10111902

Click image for larger version  Name:	carpet2.png Views:	4 Size:	211.1 KB ID:	10111903

Click image for larger version

Name:	carpet3.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	240.0 KB
ID:	10111904
          2006 ZHP cabrio Imola​

Comment

Originally posted by sna77 View Post

I was able to order a new one from getbmwparts.com for my 92 e30 vert.

Awesome! Thought it was NLA. Quality seem comparable to the original?

1992 325i Cabrio
            1988 320i Touring
            2000 M5
            1977 530i
            2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
            BMWCCA
            E30CCA

Comment

Originally posted by sna77 View Post
              Wow congrats. Also thought they were NLA
              sigpic

Comment

The rear carpet piece 51471942691 for convertibles is still available new in anthracite. Does anyone know if this could be made to fit the rear section of a coupe?

Comment

Originally posted by cory58 View Post

Awesome! Thought it was NLA. Quality seem comparable to the original?
                  It appears to be identical to original. The color perfectly matches e46 black floormats as well. Having them fit now.

Name:	carpet.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	242.0 KB
ID:	10112905

Name:	bound1.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	148.4 KB
ID:	10112904
                  2006 ZHP cabrio Imola​