My Vert Custom Audio Install
Collapse
X
-
I can clearly see why you guys have so many customer service and communication issues. Choose your words wisely in buisness and never rule out people as potential future customers. I am by far a narnar with tools, ASE certified and manage a repair facility in Houston. However I admittedly pass on every opportunity to do my own sound. Its just not my thing. But props on the product, I hope mine turns out half as good. Sorry I dont have the time or patience to wait for it to be built, shipped across country, and installed at some future inconvenient date.This isnt a matter of me trying to steal your design or boycott your products. I suggest you and anybody else involved in the sales of your products take a course on customer service... -
I do agree with you but the problem IMO is this guy is going to be running around with a "china" version of a lukebox. Other E30s owners will see it and guess its a lukebox, and when it sounds like complete garbage they wont buy from GAS because this Alex fellow obviously doesn't know what hes doing.
Again thats only my opinion and I do not have a masters in business, but this will hurt GAS sales in more ways then 1 boxLeave a comment:
-
In all honesty if luke switched up his style and would only show the boxes finished with none of the interior workis that would be accepted by most because we know of his reputation.Leave a comment:
-
Multiple ways. You can build a box many ways to fit into a space but the fact that it was someone elses design down to the ports and everything else inside is stupidly insulting. Yea op he did post it up ona public forum. Your right. But its a lack of respect of someones design. You don't see any issue with it but as luke stated its 85 cents an hour after designing it. They are even stealing the port tuning and all. Then you come on here acting all proud of stealing someone elses design and think you will be applauded. You may not be the cause of business being slow. But people like you who don't appreciate someone elses hard work and talents are the reasons why people stop doing unique shit for small communities like ours. Hell name one other vendor anywhere else that makes bmw chassis and model specific QUALITY audio boxes?
Plain and simple go jump onto a pool of frozen ice. Tailbone first.Leave a comment:
-
What hurts is the lack of care for intellectual property of a product. There's plenty of ways to skin a cat, and to see a half ass copy of what was admittedly an attempted copy of our power top box and being shown off (especially on this forum) feels kinda lame.
You may not have had to make two trips to the stereo shop anyway. Bad excuse. Our boxes are designed to be able to be installed by a DIY'er in a matter of minutes to a few hours for the more involved processes like this one. If you're just a narnar with tools, maybe, but this shit is easy.
Oh well.Leave a comment:
-
I must be missing the big deal. You have to build a box to fit a specific area how many different ways could it be done. They are all going to look similar.Leave a comment:
-
You don't have all the info dude. You shouldn't be so quick to talk shit.Leave a comment:
-
By the time I came across your thread, It was already in the shop getting the radio installed. Once I found the information I passed it on so I wouldnt have to make two seperate trips to the car audio shop. Your information is posted on a public forum and is coming soon on your website for the whole world to read. Im sorry you sold only 6 boxes that would piss me off too. I would have loved to have purchased it already made from you and would even more like to give my buisness to people on the froum. I have already used one forum vendor and had a great experience. I appreciate the input but am certain I am not going to be the one putting you out of buisness.Wait...let me get this straight...you showed some dude at Car Toys my design and he built this? Nice...once again my work get plagiarized, while we go broke.
All you clowns do realize the whole fucking reason we had all the issues we had was lack of sales, right? All of you asshats who all said "build me a box for my vert" and then I fucking killed myself to get this pile of shit done and I sold...6 boxes. You do know I spent like 150 hours dreaming this shit up and sold like 6 boxes, right? Do the math, that is like 85 cents an hour...and that dude never ever would have come up with my solution, nor would you.
Well, I hope it works out for you, but it really looks to me like he never touched a calculator at all. The W6 is a horrible choice for bandpass applications, thats for sure. If I were you, I would make certain that the woofer is easily accessible for servicing.
BTW, make sure the inside of that cavity gets dynamatted too.
Oh, by the way, what is the dude charging you for stealing my design?Leave a comment:
-
A lot of people don't seem to know, or forget, that I am "GAS" too... peek my location. Luke said it all pretty much above though.
If imitations are just as good as the original, why not do this -

...right, go pound sand.Leave a comment:
-
-
Saw this on Facebook. Pretty shitty thing to do. Even worse that you post it in the forum where he moderates.... Some people.Leave a comment:
-
-

Leave a comment: