My Vert Custom Audio Install

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BadfishTX
    replied
    Originally posted by dashboardmonkey
    had to be poor planning

    happens to the best of us though

    Yea happened to me I guess. It was kind of last minute because I started off only going there to install radio. Then said F.. it lets do it all at once. No biggie though.

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    Lack of space and poor location are big reasons people typically move the mids to the door. Did you consider this option?

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    had to be poor planning

    happens to the best of us though

    Leave a comment:


  • bernzpeed
    replied
    Poor planning?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • BadfishTX
    replied
    Originally posted by MC Hammered
    How did they install this driver on the driver side? I would think the hood release level would be in the way, or did you have the level spaced out?
    To be quite honest I dont know. He was working on that when I stopped in. I will find out. I am curious how he plans on fixing the glove box operation also.

    Leave a comment:


  • MC Hammered
    replied
    How did they install this driver on the driver side? I would think the hood release level would be in the way, or did you have the level spaced out?

    Leave a comment:


  • BadfishTX
    replied
    Originally posted by Vtec?lol
    Looking good. More updates please
    Just stopped by the shop and heard the sound minus 1 JL component on the drivers side and It sounds AWESOME! Unfortunatly the passenger side does interfere with the glove box and some adjustments are going to need to be made today. The trunk floor board is going to be remade and re carpeted. Only the side trunk carpet would work. Hopefully I can still take her home tonight. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Vtec?lol
    replied
    Looking good. More updates please

    Leave a comment:


  • BadfishTX
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • BadfishTX
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    I read it as a Narwal. So in my mind, from here on out OP is a whale with a boner on his forehead.

    HAHAHA

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    Originally posted by 10Toes
    What is a "narnar"
    I read it as a Narwal. So in my mind, from here on out OP is a whale with a boner on his forehead.

    Leave a comment:


  • khalild
    replied
    ^^Did you lose operation of your glovebox?

    Leave a comment:


  • BadfishTX
    replied
    Below are pictures of the kick panel speaker build. Had to build out the stock 5.25" speaker housing to fit a 6.5" JL Audio C3 Convertible Component Speaker.











    Should be done today Hopefully!

    Leave a comment:


  • BadfishTX
    replied
    Thank you Doug for your perspective! Luke has a box for power top cars but it's a dual 8" box and does not work with my set up. Not sure if it's a "Lukebox" or not and I don't know of anyone who has one though. Don't want two 8" subs either. I should have the car back tomorrow with more pictures and if everything goes right UPS will deliver my Street Touring Coilover kit I bought from Mark at Ground Control!

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • dougsic
    replied
    Originally posted by bmw325csi
    FYI, Luke does make a power top box
    Oh really? And you have one?

    Leave a comment:

Working...