Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My s771a packaged e30 coming in late here.. In my possession since 2013, and hopefully forever!

1991 325i Mtechnic : : 1995 Jeep Wrangler : : 2008 Audi A8l
    2016 Triumph Scramber : : 1970 Honda CL350 x2 : : 1974 Honda XL 350
    1975 BMW R75/6 : : 1946 Ben Hur Jeep Trailer

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
      Bradley Jackson | Seattle, WA
      Production date: 8/16/1991
      S770A in Alpineweiss II/Lotuswhite
      VIN: EC05216
      Factory heated seats

Still need to do a carfax, but the car has 159k miles, and has had alot of mechanical work done to it recently. Previous owner also serviced the A/C, so it blows ice cold!
      I bought this car from Bradley, it’s since been repainted. Christian Dennistoun | Arlington, WA
      Last edited by DER E30; 06-24-2022, 07:03 AM.
      -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
      08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
      318iS, slow build/garage queen...
      '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
      Originally posted by roguetoaster
      Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

I have a 1992 S771 in black manual. I’m in Ontario. Vehicle originated in BC then went to Edmonton Alberta.

Comment

I’m here to re-introduce myself. I sold my red M Technic about a year and a half ago to a collector in the Midwest and have regretted it ever since. Couldn’t get him to sell it back to me (collectors collect), so I went on a mission to find another one.

Wound up finding this Macao Blue beauty in really above average condition owned by a fellow enthusiast and mechanic for the past 7 years. I have plans for a few minor upgrades and look forward to sharing them with everyone along the way…

Attached Files

Comment

I know the previous owner and have seen this car a few times. You scored one of the nicest Macao's I've seen and at a good price considering lesser cars have sold for much more on BAT. Interestingly enough, many people just weren't familiar with this color and thought it was a color change when BAT described it as "repainted in it's current shade of blue." Unfortunately, that phrase was misleading as several people on FB commented on the "non factory color." It's a shame really but glad it went to another enthusiast.
            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
              I know the previous owner and have seen this car a few times. You scored one of the nicest Macao's I've seen and at a good price considering lesser cars have sold for much more on BAT. Interestingly enough, many people just weren't familiar with this color and thought it was a color change when BAT described it as "repainted in it's current shade of blue." Unfortunately, that phrase was misleading as several people on FB commented on the "non factory color." It's a shame really but glad it went to another enthusiast.
              Thx!

Comment

Austin, It's been a while since I have been on this site and seen your registry post. I have had my M Tech 15+ years and it has been hard to find any accurate info on them until a few years ago. Thanks for putting together this reference for everyone. This is the info I have for my M Tech piecing together data over the years, if you or anyone has corrections or additional info please let me know.

Thanks,

Andy Johnson, North Carolina
                04/91 5 speed ,Macaoblau- Metallic , Cabrio , VIN EC04994
                72K original miles, car is 100% original. I am the 4th family owner 15+ years
                Options-
                S771A, Upholstery M-Tech Cloth/ Leather 0318, heated front seats,

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1738 b.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	10106842 Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0032_001.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	10106843 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF4443.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	104.4 KB