13 Button OBC Tricks & Easter Eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
    i think the plugs in the back are different.
    way different., plus, there's the early (10 plug/ prior to Sept 89?) and later (7 plug / post Sept 89 ?) harnesses, so choose accordantly.

Comment

you have to retrofit the whole wiring harness. its not to hard.

the temp guage for the ambient temp is in the drivers side brake air duct for the 89+ car, im sure it is in the same location for the older cars but im not 100% sure. I converted my 83 528e and my 89 325i, its very easy.
      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

guys when i enter the code and save it it will ask me for the code only once i input the code and it starts then i take off the key and enter it again it suppose to ask me for the code again?

Comment

My brothers' full obc just displays PPPP. Why?

-Evan
          1992 525i 5speed: Sold :: 1996 328i 5speed: Sold :: 1997 540i 6speed: Sold :: 1995 M3ti 5speed: Sold :: 1997 328i 5speed: Sold ::

Comment

Originally posted by -Javier- View Post
            guys when i enter the code and save it it will ask me for the code only once i input the code and it starts then i take off the key and enter it again it suppose to ask me for the code again?
            heh so this is u-pull-it M30 guy watup man

neways, not really understanding your post. you have to enter a new code everytime after you turn off the car meaning the code resets/erases after you enter the correct code.
            No more e30s for me.
            88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
            88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
            91 BMW 325i [sold]
            86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

How do you change metric to english on the 6 button?
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by etxxz View Post
                heh so this is u-pull-it M30 guy watup man

neways, not really understanding your post. you have to enter a new code everytime after you turn off the car meaning the code resets/erases after you enter the correct code.
                ha hey whats up, and yes thats whats happening

Comment

then its all good bro
                  No more e30s for me.
                  88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                  88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                  91 BMW 325i [sold]
                  86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Originally posted by etxxz View Post
                    then its all good bro
                    great man thanks, i thought it stores the codes until next time..i am goin to be using the code feature alot since i don't have an alarm and its convertible.

PS remember the OBC that i got at the yard, well it works great just have to change the lights. and the m30 afm that i got it did not work so i went back and got me a really good one.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
                      How do you change metric to english on the 6 button?

Remove the 6 button from the dash, and switch the little rotary switch (on the back) to degrees Fahrenheit

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Deagle View Post
                        Remove the 6 button from the dash, and switch the little rotary switch (on the back) to degrees Fahrenheit
                        how about on the big obc, what do those settings do ?
                        I always wonder about them.

Comment

mmmmm soapy boobz^ but yea READ the whole thread i think the answer you are looking for can be found on the previous page
                          Originally posted by ebelements
                          Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
                            mmmmm soapy boobz^ but yea READ the whole thread i think the answer you are looking for can be found on the previous page
                            I did, and asked in page # 3, post # 45, yet to receive an answer....
                            so, one mo' time ... "how bout the 4 way switch on back of OBC, can't figure it".

Comment

gallon left ?

okay... so the miles left thing was suppose to be adjusted by that white plastic thing to the left bottom right? well I keep turning... it changes but it doesnt...

I have like a 1/4 tank left, its saying I can go 280 miles... then I turn it, it says I can go 200... then it goes back to 280 then 200. etc. It cant be right. am I doing something wrong?

Comment

the four way switch on the 13 button obc or the 6 button obc?
                                im confused as you what you are asking.... are you asking what the switch does on the big obc?
                                Originally posted by ebelements
                                Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Working...
                                X