No announcement yet.

13 Button OBC Tricks & Easter Eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove radio, remove obc, grasp bulb pack and pull it out. Install new bulb pack, and reassemble.
    Originally posted by codyep3
    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
    2010 F650gs twin
    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

can some one tell me how to set the clock on my 13 button. when i hit time nothin happens

Comment

Damn I wish the 318is came with the 13 button obc

Comment

Originally posted by acefreely02 View Post
          can some one tell me how to set the clock on my 13 button. when i hit time nothin happens

if you read the whole thread... you wouln't have to ask that...

check http://www.strictlyeta.net/technical/obcfunctions.html for instructions

Comment

How the hell do you set the date in these things. It only has 4 availible numbers. What if it is 12/16/09?

I get to this point but cant get it to stay?

Comment

Originally posted by motorsports_3 View Post
              How the hell do you set the date in these things. It only has 4 availible numbers. What if it is 12/16/09?

I get to this point but cant get it to stay?
              dude this car is from the 80's.

the breakdown is MMDD, there is no year there.

that configuration works only if you have it set to American units or imperial...not sure but the manual has a rather good explanation on how to set up things like this.
              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                dude this car is from the 80's.

the breakdown is MMDD, there is no year there.

that configuration works only if you have it set to American units or imperial...not sure but the manual has a rather good explanation on how to set up things like this.

Thanks, lol it makes sense now. The douchnozzle previous owner destroyed the manual. I could check how to reset it online though.

Comment

Does anyone know how to get the time to show up every time you start the car. I have the time on but once I shut off and re-start the car the temp (which is fucked) shows up and I have to switch back to time. So I want to get time to always show when the car is started. Anyone know if this is possible??
                  Photoshop by O 16581 72452 5

Comment

lol

Originally posted by ryno View Post
                    I was messing with the code button and wondering what it was the other day. Good thing i stopped..
                    i did the same thing.... after reading that had the same reaction.. haha
                    Originally posted by Lof8
                    4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
                    therefore, their value is much greater.
                    Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

Originally posted by oldskool3 View Post
                      Does anyone know how to get the time to show up every time you start the car. I have the time on but once I shut off and re-start the car the temp (which is fucked) shows up and I have to switch back to time. So I want to get time to always show when the car is started. Anyone know if this is possible??
                      Replace the thermostat.
                      Advanded Delphin Division
                      My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

Originally posted by delfin View Post
                        Replace the thermostat.
                        Re-read post.

Comment

Replace the thermostat.
                          Re-read post.
                          Replace the thermostat.
                          You can't get it to go allways to time, if outside temperature is less than +3c, while it's higher it will go to function that was used last.

Replace the thermostat, it the closest solution.
                          Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
                          BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
                          BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
                          BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

Move somewhere warm and it will stop going to temp on start up
                            Aaron

Comment

Replace the temp sensor which is located at the drivers front corner of your car.

Also as mentioned, if it is 37 degrees F or below outside, the OBC will default to display the temp to warn you of possible black ice conditions.
                              sigpic
                              1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                              Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                              Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Thats why. My temp always reads -30oC. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X