Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldskool3 View Post
    Thats why. My temp always reads -30oC. Thanks
    Now time to get a new exterior temperature sensor.

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
      Shit ok! Jeez sorry for pissing you off. You guys know about pushing in the blinker stalk right?
      just found this out a few weeks ago...

I'm gonna go make the alarm go off..

Comment

kust made the alarm go off and couldnt figure out how to shut it the fuck up!
        so i locked the door figuring that it would eventually go off, and it did as soon as the lock engaged...

Comment

anyway to make the OBC code function a permanent thing instead of having to reenter after every use ?

Comment

Does anybody in the us want to trade a 12 button obc + harness for a mint euro analog clock?
            Originally posted by kendogg
            Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
            OG RACECAR

Comment

Is the main harness and the OBC the ONLY things you need to have ALL the features work? I installed the 13 button OBC, but all I can see if time/date and I think the mph. Everything else reads "PPPP." I've googled, searched R3vlimited, e30tech, and they all have a list of tricks to do but nothing has worked. I'm at the point where I think I should replace it. But I'm just curious if you need any of the other parts plugged in to?
              1997 Artic Silver M3
              CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
                anyway to make the OBC code function a permanent thing instead of having to reenter after every use ?
                Ya, I wonder. If there was a way to just push a button as you exited the car, that would be SHWEET!!
                REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

has anyone figured out the "pppp"?

Comment

I ended up replacing the OBC with a known good one....if none of the tricks to reset it works, it may be bad.
                    1997 Artic Silver M3
                    CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Gonna bump this up. Anyone know if the obc is supposed to stay on when the car is off? The functions dont work aswell as the light when The key is not in, it just keeps blinking like if its just giving the time. is that normal?
                      I replaced my obc, the one I replaced te screen was broken.

Comment

Yes that's normal

-NICK

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

my OBC wont light up anymore. it used to be backlit all the time so i could see it in the dark or even during the day but now it doesn't light up anymore.

Does anyone know how to fix it? I know it's not broken because I can still see the numbers when I put a light up to it and the time changes and everything but I can't even see it during the day. Please help!!
                            -1987 325is coupe(SOLD)
                            -1990 325i sedan

Comment

your answer lays in your question. keyword ... backlid

Comment

Originally posted by fporro View Post
                                your answer lays in your question. keyword ... backlid

look deeper into your question, and the answer will rise within itself grasshopper.
                                1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
                                1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
                                1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
                                guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
                                Originally posted by ak-
                                Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X