Whodwho ecu

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bmwb
    replied
    ive gotten the settings dialed in the car runs off the coils good now , i kept the ls coils as i couldn't get ahold of Keith, my issue is i need someone to help me dial in the car and idle not a lot of people like playing with this ecu locally. if someone is willing to give me a hand would be appreciate

    Leave a comment:


  • It's Soda Not Pop
    replied
    Originally posted by digger
    rule number 1 with "standalone ECU" choose the one with right features that has good local support
    That was another reason I mentioned Jake. He always answers emails. Very quickly as well. He has been a big help with me and all my questions.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30davie
    replied
    I'm curious as to what went wrong with the ls1 coils?

    They are basically set and forget, they wont blow themselves up and take very minimum current to fire them. Goodness knows how old mine are, but from the 2nd I installed them they have never missed a beat. But they will fire themselves if you over dwell them (as a protection)

    If you really want to make it oem single coil, use a low level input as the output and connect it to a generic dumb bosch ignition module, then to the coil. (the key word is dumb, cant have dwell in it, megasquirt to control the dwell)

    Leave a comment:


  • digger
    replied
    rule number 1 with "standalone ECU" choose the one with right features that has good local support

    Leave a comment:


  • It's Soda Not Pop
    replied
    those will cost you more than the Classic Daily ecu. But I understand

    Leave a comment:


  • Bmwb
    replied
    I've already spent to much on this megasquirt , I'd rather switch to a ecu masters or haltech if i can't figure this out ,

    Leave a comment:


  • It's Soda Not Pop
    replied
    Switch to https://www.classicdaily.net/collect...g-and-play-ecu

    Email jakeb

    Leave a comment:


  • Bmwb
    started a topic Whodwho ecu

    Whodwho ecu

    Anyone heard from whodwho having trouble with my megasquirt unit I purchased a year ago.

    id like to convert back to single coil from ls coil as I'm having a ton of trouble with them and it's acting weird ,

    I'd like to go factory for now and get things going I get spark with the stock ecu I get the car running with the ls coils I've changed the settings for single coil and get no spark, I've also opened up seen jumpers and don't know if I need to switch them around to get single coil to run here's a picture of it ,

    I've emailed him twice guessing he's busy
    Attached Files
Working...