No announcement yet.

Miller W.A.R. Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would the war chip work on a euro m90 motor with early motronic 1.0? Because that's what is going in my e30. OR Should i swap to motronic 1.3 first?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
      Excellent job Brody! Produce something like this for 24v E30s and you might have another customer ;)
      It's on the table, We just have to find some local beta testers.

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
        would the war chip work on a euro m90 motor with early motronic 1.0? Because that's what is going in my e30. OR Should i swap to motronic 1.3 first?
        If the budget permits, swapping to the m1.3 would be great. Is it the 059 ecu for the m90?

Comment

You're only fifteen hours away, maybe I'll make the trek myself! :D

Comment

Originally posted by brody View Post
            It's on the table, We just have to find some local beta testers.
            I'm local and I have an s52 in my e30. Whatdya say?

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

God damn it Adrian!

Comment

i would also be a beta tester for my s52 e30 m3 but im not local so that part doesnt totally work out :(
                sigpic

Comment

A little late to this thread. Did the camera guy in the video of the slower car weigh 300+ lbs? No fat chicks in the back seat or dead bodies in the trunk to slow it down?

Sounds great and thanks for supporting a Jurassic era engine.

Comment

I was holding the camera and I am not 300lbs. I'm 6'2 and 200 thank you very much :P Oh yeah and there were 4 dead fat chips in the trunk.

The last clip I am in Dan's car, and the silver car has just the driver. We will have to get some video one more time as the Silver car now has the PSIK (ProStreet Induction Kit) installed and is making much better power but still not as much as the gold car.

Comment

Originally posted by briansjacobs View Post
                      This is a full race set up and you dont want to know how loud it is.
                      oh yes, yes I do...

I've got a "stock" compression super-eta/i hybrid with ireland shorties and dumps out the side... I cannot WAIT to hear it under a full load.

I'm gagging on it over here....

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Helmet View Post
                        oh yes, yes I do...

I've got a "stock" compression super-eta/i hybrid with ireland shorties and dumps out the side... I cannot WAIT to hear it under a full load.

I'm gagging on it over here....

on the dyno

with a 14 year old student driving

at idle
                        My new bone stock motor. That's my story and I'm sticking to it
                        Brian Jacobs

Comment

THANK YOU!!!

as soon as teh website lets me I'm pre-ordering the PSIS... it's settled.

Comment

oh, and what broke on the car at the end??? he kinda went off a bit there....

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Helmet View Post
                              oh, and what broke on the car at the end??? he kinda went off a bit there....
                              his focus! but thanks for assuming it was my car and not my instructing;)

(he was driving his mirror and just drove off, but pretty damn good for 14)
                              Brian Jacobs

Comment

is that a 272 or 284? or custom, sounds like my car just better when revved :)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X