No announcement yet.

Miller W.A.R. Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

schrick 288, running 10.5:1 compression and 85mm bore 81mm stroke. Miller MAF and WAR as well as fuel pressure regulator. we have ALOT of time on the dyno, so the car is tuned very well
    Brian Jacobs

Comment

well i am jealous i was afraid to go any bigger then the 272. i hope to add those parts to my arsonal soon though. that induction kit is sounding pretty good to me!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I had the IE 272, the car made good power with it. I have no idea what the cam actually was and either does IE as there are no cam specs for it. I ultimatly gave IE all their parts back due to defects. I went with the 288 because I was trying to keep revs down, I wanted an enduro motor as opposed to an all out powerhouse. With this motor I am shifting at 6000 RPM and with the VAC billet rockers and titanium retainers this thing should last forever (ish)
        Brian Jacobs

Comment

brian, how much power are you actually making with that thing?

Comment

I think it was around 180 RWHP on a mustang, I forget.
            Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by brody View Post
              If the budget permits, swapping to the m1.3 would be great. Is it the 059 ecu for the m90?
              Negative, currently has 002 ecu. Is that supported? It's a non-cat, non o2 sensor, open loop, low impedance injector, simple design that roars. I'm tempted not to swap to 1.3 and make it all more complicated. But... could I solder on an eeprom socket in the ancient ecu and just use the fuel/ignition maps and ignore the feedback needed from a o2 sensor?
              Last edited by browntown; 08-27-2010, 07:10 PM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you can get a chip / set the WAR chip to ignore O2 input.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
                  Negative, currently has 002 ecu. Is that supported? It's a non-cat, non o2 sensor, open loop, low impedance injector, simple design that roars. I'm tempted not to swap to 1.3 and make it all more complicated. But... could I solder on an eeprom socket in the ancient ecu and just use the fuel/ignition maps and ignore the feedback needed from a o2 sensor?
                  Sorry, we have nothing for the ECU. You are the first person I have come across with it.

Comment

Originally posted by briansjacobs View Post
                    I think it was around 180 RWHP on a mustang, I forget.

sweeeeeet.

I'll be thrilled if I get to 170 with the 2.7... I was at 156(?) w/ MS1...

Comment

Wow Brody, that is pretty damn impressive. I just ordered the MAF + W.A.R. chip the other day, but damn I hope you guys haven't shipped it yet because now I want this!!=D.

I sent you guys an e-mail and I'll give you a call tomorrow, hopefully we can work something out.

Comment

M20 PSIK Goodness

Hey Guys,

Just about wrapped up production of the first few units. They are off to get powder coated tomorrow. 2 maybe now 3 are spoken for already and we will already be starting the next batch of 10.

Here is a little sneak peak

The one on the far left if stainless steel.

Originally posted by Reeves
                        Wow Brody, that is pretty damn impressive. I just ordered the MAF + W.A.R. chip the other day, but damn I hope you guys haven't shipped it yet because now I want this!!=D.

I sent you guys an e-mail and I'll give you a call tomorrow, hopefully we can work something out.
                        It was going to go out in the morning. But I will hold off until I talk to you.

Comment

Damn...I have just enough to get the kit but then I'd have no money for anything else...decisions, decisions...
                          Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                          I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                          Originally posted by chadthestampede
                          This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Brody... you're killing me man... I'd happily take the stainless one... screw the powder-coating!!!! must... have... power.... now!!!!

Comment

cross-posting from bf.c,

anyone have a picture/schematic of the adapter necessary to fit the M30 TB???

also, has anyone found a reliable way to open up the intake casting around the TB w/o getting the debris in the motor? I really don't want to take the intake off again.

Comment

Thanks a ton for the help and for putting up with all my noobish questions Brody, you really were extremely helpful. The WAR chip and induction kit can't get here fast enough.. I'll update with my results once I get the stuff.. I'm on a completely bone stock engine in my 87 325is, no chip no nothing, and I'm completely new to tuning, so this should be interesting =D.

Comment

Working...
                                X