Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r0flMUIy_E&feature=plcp

Comment

that sounds and looks amazing!!! A turbo m42 is something I wanna do one day....

Comment

Blowing trannys like it aint no thang.....

Possible that the difference in angle from the m20 to the m42 could have caused an oiling issue?

Comment

new tranny, i believe im still having issues. probably swapping back to g240 because im moving to ca on saturday and dont have the time nor the resources to figure it out.. fuck. have some gnar clutch chatter too so its hard for me to distinguish what the noises are from. finished my exhaust too. its ugly. and my fender touched my wheel and took the paint off. love/hate my car.

Comment

where in cali you moving to?

Comment

in temecula temporarily. hopefully headed down to san diego in a month or so

Comment

uploaded a clip of my exhaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6QgT...ature=youtu.be

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, how much do you have into this setup other than the engine itself? Mainly the turbo setup and MS.
                  The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                  2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Sorry for asking if it's already been answered, but how much boost are you running? Do you plan to turn it up from there?

Car sounds awesome, and looks to pull pretty nice! I want a turbo m42 in a 2002 for my next car. Really surprised that more people don't turbo the m42...
                    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

running a limp 9psi.. Will it go up? oh yes :)

I just moved to ca so plans are kind of up in the air right now. Cams and a better turbo will be put on before i do. Hoping to run around 2bar by the time its done.

I thought about putting my motor in a 2002 for quite some time.. but i like my 30 :) maybe for the next motor.

m42 is a good candidate for boost. the bigger displacement of the m20 means easier power and i think thats what most people are after. Theres a decent amount of us with boosted m42s now. If you have any questions id be happy to help you out.

Comment

Working...
                      X