No announcement yet.

M20 Twin Screw Supercharger System Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm definitely interested in this setup. Please keep us informed.

Comment

I'm interested for my stroker, too.
      Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

where on the engine does it mount? will i have to dump the AC?
        sigpic
        Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
        If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          where on the engine does it mount? will i have to dump the AC?
          Don't worry about it, the chances of this actually working out are less than 1%.

Comment

Charger

Is this happening?
            Originally posted by BAlbertiX
            your my boy blue!

Comment

no
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

you kids need to get up more hope guys, there once was one company that i know of that made a bolt on system. I am sure eventually there will be plenty of companies here soon. As the day's roll on, more and more e30's start popping up, they are turning into the new civics, maybe this time around kids won't do stupid shit, they will make them fast and look good, not slow and look like shit.

Comment

Man up and buy a Turbo...
                  :: PNW Crew ::
                  '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Im definately interested but I highly doubt it will happen. hopefully

E30Fiend
                    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

as a prospective e30 owner, it'd be nice to know if this is still goin on

Comment

I'm 99.9% sure this isn't going to happen, since the OP hasn't been on here since 12-18-2006.

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

well that blows, and not the way a good supercharger would.

Comment

it wont happen...

didnt you notice this whole time he didnt want to mention cost, and its one of the main questions on here? He probably went way over cost to supercharge the system, and no one can afford it.

I'm dying to supercharge my car too, but at the cost of nearly 3 grand just for the material alone I can imagine a prefab kit would cost nearly 6 to 7 g. In which instance you might as well drop in a very nice s50 engine and still have money left over. + more power. there is no way this can be cost effective to HP ratio.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDog View Post
                                Bump
                                sigpic
                                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
                                X