M10 knowledge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hey_You View Post
    I have an old clip from when I first had it done, but that was just an idle/low rev clip. I'll get another one that's current now that the exhaust has broken in (and after I patch the hole in my header from rubbing).

Here is when I first had it done
    Exhaust
    Yep that's close to my magnaflow. Honestly I loke the sound of the Ansa the best but it looks dreadful. Anyone have any close alternatives?
    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Anyone ever make a header?

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
        All I've seen on the conversion is a lot work for minimal gains.
        Carb to MS has been done many times with great success (and vice-versa from injection to DCOE carbs). In fact, last years SCCA FSP National Champs (Kevin Mannix and Iain Wezzle) were rocking a lime green 2002 with their M10 running a 318 manifold and MS. It is NOT a lot of work if you have half a brain.

Here's a good place to start...

Originally posted by Robotin View Post
        how hard would it would to convert an m20 to carburator?

i know that the m20b20 was careburated. so couldnt u basically swap all that stuff over to a b25? let me know!

For the M20B25 to convert to carbs, you cannot use the B20 intake manifold as the ports are a completely different. There are a few 885 head DCOE-compatible manifolds currently on open market, but they are all sized for DCOE45's and intended for race use only.

Once again, ALL of this information is VERY EASY to find by googleing. I would be extremely skeptical of just about everything put in this thread.
        ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Working...
        X