Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not just tune your own Motronic chip?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMCL and Midnighttuning. Do yourselves a favor and stop posting here. Regardless of who is 'right' out of you two, your credibility is shot. You are both grown men that act like children. Get the hell out.

If anyone seconds my words feel free to quote them.

Comment

I think this thread is done.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Its like middle school all over again!
        Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
        The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

yea ok.. whatever u say..

i work a shitty full time job just to b able to survive and do what i like which is tuning cars, particularly my own yet ill stay up till 3-4am even if i have a 12.5 hour shift the next day just to try and help someone out whos having problems tuning their car, etc. u think im making this up? i have probably hundreds of emails and PM's on various sites which clearly have the time/date and the messages from the people and also many thankyous and even some people asking me if im sure i dont want anything for the help..

kiss my ass and stop trying to play the poor me card. u dont see me bitching about having to poke turds down a toilet and mop floors in an airport with corrupt management that were trying to fire me just so i can keep on modding/tuning until i can find another job in the middle of a recession. i live on my wages 1 week at a time and my bank balance regularly zero's itself, i have no credit cards or anything and i cant even move into a house or rent a place with my GF of 4 years so were both stuck in our parents places for the forseeable future.. poor, poor fucking u.

Currently E30-less

- EthosMotorsports.com

Comment

Working...
          X