I am desperate for money. Buy my M30 stuff.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    may be interested in your trans

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    The muffler is currently welded to the rest of the exhaust, but I can easily cut it off and there will be plenty left to be welded to or have a flange added.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    pictures of the muffler?

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    started a topic I am desperate for money. Buy my M30 stuff.

    I am desperate for money. Buy my M30 stuff.

    Alright guys I need this stuff gone right now!

    Autometer gauges-5" tach, voltage. make me some offers on these.

    coil pack with MSD coils from pontiac transport-already rewired for running wasted spark.

    UUC SSK-250

    Magnaflow high flow cat- believe it is 2 1/4" dual in single 3" out.-50 bucks

    Innovate wideband stuff including sensor-150 bucks

    bosch alternator- 50

    JB Racing 11lb flywheel-375


    None of this stuff was used much at all. Never had the car running long enough to put much wear on them.
    Last edited by Operator62; 05-23-2011, 03:47 PM.
Working...