I am desperate for money. Buy my M30 stuff.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Operator62
    replied
    Bringing it back to the top. Still got some of this stuff. I need it gone.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    ttt

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    bump

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    flywheel price is being dropped to 350.
    Last edited by Operator62; 11-23-2010, 05:03 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Bump...

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Ttt

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    pm sent on MS

    Leave a comment:


  • purebmw
    replied
    still have the MS? how much?

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    I'm working on it man. I had to go out of town for a family emergency, and just got back. As soon as I can work up a box I will get it out to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • ldsbeaker
    replied
    How about my item? hmmmm?

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    I didn't get any pm from you?? Either way those are sold already. I sold them a few months ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • doramide7
    replied
    Originally posted by Operator62
    Are you referring to the factory mount arms? If so, just make me an offer.
    Sent PM on the motor/tranny bushings.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Flywheel is up for sale again. 450 shipped FIRM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    PM me what you want for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    The clutch might have 2 miles put on it. No throw out bearing or pilot bearing though. Those are gone. Just the disc and pressure plate. I am pretty sure I ordered the clutch for an '89 535i, but I'm not positive cuz I can't find a matching part number off the clutch to try and match it up with anything.





    Leave a comment:

Working...