I am desperate for money. Buy my M30 stuff.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Operator62
    replied
    25+shipping on the radiator. i will take 60 for all the coil packs. i do have a megasquirt MSI V3.0, and some random parts...MSII chip, MSI chip<--brand new spare. it is already setup for wasted spark. i also have the relay board. Just taking a random guess I'll say about 15 bucks for shipping on the radiator.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gadea
    replied
    how much for the radiator? zip is 27609
    also, you have the coil packs (price?) but no MegaSquirt, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    The converter may be sold already. Waiting on a response from the guy. No wiring harness though.

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    I'll take the catalytic, just give me a shipped price.

    Also do you have the wiring harness for the engine? Willing to sell it separately?

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    I will edit my first post as to what I still have.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    The muffler was welded in as was the cat. What's even worse is people who say they're going to buy about 300 dollars worth of stuff, and then back out and lowball you a price on some smileys.

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    You might be able to sell some stuff on mye28, try listing it there if you haven't already.

    That being said, did you ever have the muffler setup bolted on to the car? Does it fit when bolted up to the downpipes? Have any pics of it mounted?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gadea
    replied
    dude, it´s really sad that nobody is buying this stuff that´s super cheap. Can you do a little "recap" as to what you still have?
    I¨m interested in the exhaust, do you know how much shipped to 27609?

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    You are correct, sir. No turbo manifold. I was going to build my own once I had gotten to the point of needing it, but I never got to that point.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    So I'm guessing that's a "no" on having a turbo manifold laying around?

    Leave a comment:


  • sacse30
    replied
    PM sent for Driveshaft!

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    I get money for scrapping it. Hell, I could've even sold the motor for 75 bucks, but no one would make any offers on it. It's too late now though. I'm scrapping the stuff in the morning. Yeah, the turbo was never installed on my car. I bought it from a32guy a few years ago. He got his car tuned and dynoed with the turbo. Then took it off for a bigger one, I think. I bought it from him, and it has just sat in my room. Pretty much a new turbo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    You have a holset but no turbo manifold? o.O

    Leave a comment:


  • LowR3V'in
    replied
    Maybe sell it for $50 or $10 before you do that.
    Better then trashing it and making $0. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    If nobody jumps on the tranny and motor it's getting scrapped in the morning.

    Leave a comment:

Working...