I am desperate for money. Buy my M30 stuff.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Operator62
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyyisntt
    may be interested in your trans
    I'll take 150 for the trans.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Poly mounts have been sold sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • fmxomar
    replied
    are the poly mounts e30 mounts ??

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Forgot to add the Holset H1E turbo as well. Needing 350 for it.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    I welded some angle to the sides.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Operator62
    It is in the car, but I didn't use any of those swap mounts.
    How did you mount it to the car?

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    Oh, i though you actually had this stuff in a car at one point. Nevermind.
    It is in the car, but I didn't use any of those swap mounts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Not the best picture for showing the mount bushings, but it's pretty much all I got right now.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Operator62
    Are you referring to the factory mount arms? If so, just make me an offer.
    Oh, i though you actually had this stuff in a car at one point. Nevermind.

    Leave a comment:


  • QBANG
    replied
    Sent PM on the motor/tranny bushings.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    Let me know about your m30 mount arms. Didn't see them listed.
    Are you referring to the factory mount arms? If so, just make me an offer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Originally posted by Jb325is
    Damn I need a wideband, is it an LC-1? What kind of stuff would this include?
    Yes it is the LC-1. It would include all of the LC-1 stuff plus the bosch O2 sensor.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyyisntt
    may be interested in your trans
    Make me an offer. I'm flexible.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Let me know about your m30 mount arms. Didn't see them listed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jb325is
    replied
    Damn I need a wideband, is it an LC-1? What kind of stuff would this include?

    Leave a comment:

Working...