I am desperate for money. Buy my M30 stuff.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kronus
    replied
    Tell me about your Sachs clutch. With pictures.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Ttt

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Weekly bump.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Originally posted by Gadea
    did you have a chance to ship anything today?
    Not yet man. Having hell trying to find a damn box for that radiator. I'm trying to avoid making my own, but if I don't have luck with finding one in the morning then that's what I will have to do. Either way I will get it shipped out tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gadea
    replied
    did you have a chance to ship anything today?

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Ttt

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    it was shortened, rebuilt, and rebalanced. pretty much any time a driveshaft shop does some work on a driveshaft they rebalance it.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    when the driveshaft was shortened, was it also balanced?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gadea
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian D
    You didn't look very hard. Scroll down this page: http://www.jbracing.com/flywheel-bmw4.php#e34models
    you are right. I stand corrected. Somehow I missed it.

    Leave a comment:


  • QBANG
    replied
    Operator62,
    What tranny do you have the modded shift rod for?

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Flywheel is sold by the way.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brian D
    replied
    Originally posted by Gadea
    I was checking the part number stamped on the flywheel against the ones on jbracing.com and could not match it to any of them.

    You didn't look very hard. Scroll down this page: http://www.jbracing.com/flywheel-bmw4.php#e34models

    Fitment:
    3/88 - 90 E34 530i w/ M30 3.0L, 3.4L - 6 cyl.
    3 /88 - 93 E34 535i w/ M30 3.0L, 3.4L - 6 cyl.
    Lightweight Aluminum flywheel replaces stock dual-mass flywheel. Accepts OEM clutch/pressure plate/throw-out bearing components as well as performance aftermarket direct replacements. Will also accept many aftermarket sprung-hub clutch discs. Provides improved throttle response and increased performance.

    520-170-240 Clutch Diameter: 240mm OEM Flywheel Wt. 32.0 lbs.
    List Price $765.00 Alum. Flywheel Wt. 11.0 lbs.
    Order JBR p/n 520-170-240 Price: $630.00

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Headlights PMed

    Leave a comment:


  • Gadea
    replied
    I was checking the part number stamped on the flywheel against the ones on jbracing.com and could not match it to any of them. So, is it for the m30b35? I´m asking b/c they don´t seem to update their website frequently...
    Also, what´s your paypal so I can send funds for the radiator + shipp.? I´m thinking about MS...but I don´t even have a laptop...dude, some months ago I would have taken EVERYTHING off your hands.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Price drop on the flywheel!!! It is now half the price of a new one, and it is practically brand new itself!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...