No more r3vtard assist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wanganstyle View Post
    Not gaining anything besides understeer.

Bmw kinda really knows what they are doing with the factory lsd setting. If yours is worn out and your budget is limited to DIY Then just making it new Oem 2 plate spec is the best you can do.

Oem new 2 plate configuration is better handling than 3 with free data setting; free data on the internet from folks selling subpar knock off parts is just that.

Want real parts? Bmw and Porsche sell the real zf stuff.

Want cheap crap; check with gayer “motorsports” or some place in Eastern Europe

If you have a budget for a full unit build with national championship results (my local clients swept nasa National tt4 class with 1-2-3 place finish 2018, local spec Miata won overall); I can assist.

Winning spec data will never be shared for free.
    Really don't have the budget for a full build. I can DIY most of it. Just not sure the route to take. Can measure, etc, get cap machined for a 4 clutch if it's the right direction.

Comment

Deleted
      Last edited by Wanganstyle; 09-08-2020, 02:52 AM.
      OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Hello,

I'm trying to find the answer through this thread but I think that my question is a little more vague than most on here. But what i'm wanting to learn is which LSD will fill the role for the average DD while slipping out on back roads once and a while to carve a few corners up in the country.

Just something good on the highway and street, but still have enough on the bottom to get out of its own way. The thing that is really sucking is when I try to go up a steep drive way (my house, which I don't even think about anymore lol) or an entrance to a parking lot and my coilovers bottom out and my open diff is just laughing at me while my wheel's hanging out up in the air doing a lot of nothing.

Thank you so much!
        1989 325i - sold
        1987 RX-7 Turbo II - sold
        1990 325i

Comment

Deleted
          Last edited by Wanganstyle; 09-08-2020, 02:51 AM.

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

one quick question! :D

yesterday teared up my diff, in one moment things got interesting...

nevermind.....so, lil bit lost in parts sequence
            i have grinded different ramp angles.
            increased angle on acceleration.
            I think they were positioned like this...is this right?
            http://instagram.com/mundieriss
            my 88' m20b30 HERE!

Comment

Deleted
              Last edited by Wanganstyle; 09-08-2020, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Assuming an un-touched original E30 M3 4.10 LSD, probably 150k-200k miles on it. How noticeable of a difference would it be to just rebuild it "stock" 2 clutch with new races and clutches? Car is for circuit use only. Sounds like this is the best option unless upgrading to an aftermarket racing unit like OS Giken.

Also, anybody have a current link for the TIS? The link on page 1 is broken.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                  Also, anybody have a current link for the TIS? The link on page 1 is broken.
                  TIS: https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/
                  '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                  Shadetree30

Comment

Thanks!
                    Last edited by Digitalwave; 11-19-2019, 12:23 PM.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

What am I missing here... why is a bunch of this thread deleted?

Currently building a badass coffee table
                      Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

wanganstyle got his panties in a bunch about something.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                          wanganstyle got his panties in a bunch about something.
                          Yeah, in 2020 I think he decided to put his mind behind a paywall just about everywhere. That's fine, but rather antithetical to the purpose of a forum. I hope that choice did at least net business dividends for him.

Comment

Do we get to bag him out or no?
                            89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

Working...
                            X