regular old m60 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
    I can't remember, did you replace the throttle arm bushings? You might not be getting full blade opening.
    Yeah I'm "stomping" it from the throttle body. I did notice my pedal is like 5* shy of wot

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
      Yeah I'm "stomping" it from the throttle body. I did notice my pedal is like 5* shy of wot
      Mine has to be 5 "Stomps" As close to 5 seconds as it can. It's so picky, that even if it's 5 in 4 secs, it won't go into stomp mode.
      Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
        Mine has to be 5 "Stomps" As close to 5 seconds as it can. It's so picky, that even if it's 5 in 4 secs, it won't go into stomp mode.
        Yeah it seems like the e34 one might be pickier than the e30? From what I've been reading at least that's what it seems like, because I had no problem doing it with the m20.

Comment

Yeah it seems like the e34 one might be pickier than the e30? From what I've been reading at least that's what it seems like, because I had no problem doing it with the m20.
          Another thing I need to mention, and forgot before. Mine would not do it when I tried to "Stomp" the throttle body, but it did would when I did it from the accelerator pedal. In addition, I'm not using the stock E30 pedal, I'm using a a modified IS300 pedal, with the cable exiting the firewall in a different location.
          Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

are you doing the swap in your apt garage? I bought the m20 exhaust from you a while back haha

Comment

Originally posted by LuisA2B View Post
              are you doing the swap in your apt garage? I bought the m20 exhaust from you a while back haha
              Hahaha, yeah dude!

Comment

I'm almost 100% sure that when I get my o2s plugged into some exhaust she will run.

Comment

Fuck me, I've been caught! We got new management so we have all new workers, and some maintenance guy came up and saw us welding stuff with my car on jack stands and snitched on me! [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] Leasing office just called me and said I'm in violation of my lease (lol) and I have 48 hours to move my car or it will be towed. Good thing it kind of runs and I planned on having it done this week anyway [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]

Comment

Fuck me, I've been caught! We got new management so we have all new workers, and some maintenance guy came up and saw us welding stuff with my car on jack stands and snitched on me! [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] Leasing office just called me and said I'm in violation of my lease (lol) and I have 48 hours to move my car or it will be towed. Good thing it kind of runs and I planned on having it done this week anyway [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]
                    And this is why I hate apartment complexes. 90% of landlords and managers I have ever dealt with are complete douchebags.
                    Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

I'm honestly surprised you were able to keep it going long enough to damn near finish a 32v swap!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                      Transaction feedback
                      - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                        I'm honestly surprised you were able to keep it going long enough to damn near finish a 32v swap!
                        Lmao I know. I can't help but laugh.

Comment

Just backed it out and parked in a new spot . [emoji41] [emoji41] she died twice, but she moved on her own.

Comment

That being said, i have a river of coolant coming out of the driver side coolant crossover.

Comment

That being said, i have a river of coolant coming out of the driver side coolant crossover.
                              New gaskets or no?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                              Transaction feedback
                              - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                                New gaskets or no?
                                I could've sworn that they're new, but I honestly can't remember it's been so long

Comment

Working...
                                X