If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
OP I have a Silvermine kit. It is very impressive for the money. 6 pot front 4 pot rear. I used the stock booster and installed an adjustable bias valve. The braking power is incredible. For comparison to your goals my car makes 300 wheel hp. This kit provides more than enough braking power for my setup. The install is fairly straightforward however you do have to trim the factory splash shields both front and rear. They also fit behind a 15 inch wheel. Best of luck in your decision.
I'm pretty amazed to see the 6-piston fit so cleaning inside 15" wheels. Are you running spacers?
(I probably don't need 6-piston for my S52-swap, but...). Was the adjustable bias valve from Wilwood also?
1985 E30 S52 - Daily Driver
1986 M635Csi - For the best days
Comment