No announcement yet.

Installing New Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job but I don't recommend doing suspension work by replacing parts one side only. Get a passenger side control arm and replace it. I did it without disconnecting the engine mount or the sway bar or the headers. Get a few universal joints, move the coolant overflow tank out of the way, and wrench on that bitch until its off. You may have to get underneath the car and hammer the header heat shield above the engine mount out of the way so it doesn't touch your socket, otherwise you'll jam it up.

Installation is the reverse of removal. Do it and don't do a half ass suspension job, especially if you're replacing CABs might as well complete both sides, be a man and feel proud of your work.

Remove that annoying fucking aignature dude, pissing everyone off

Comment

I replaced everything except sway bar and sway bar bushings, chillax on the sig, do you speak for everyone, didn't know we made you king...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by bigdrick323; 03-24-2013, 10:10 AM.
      sigpicMy Project!

Official North Texas Bimmers Club E30 Representative

www.BimmerAlliance.net

"If you have questions about events or need help in the DFW area don't be afraid to contact me."

Comment

I was born a king, son. Beautiful E30!

Comment

Thank you supertim. Getting alignment done now. Hopefully I did everything right.
          sigpicMy Project!

www.BimmerAlliance.net

"If you have questions about events or need help in the DFW area don't be afraid to contact me."

Comment

Originally posted by Supertim View Post
            Haven't you ever seen Russian Nesting Dolls? They work like that.

1987 325e / 2008 135i

Comment

wow. 6 weeks later. about fucking time dude hopefully you learned something...take it to a shop next time

Originally posted by Supertim View Post
              Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
              past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

You're a douche go suck a big one and tell your bf to duck u in the ear.

"Came here expecting rape van, left disappointed."
                sigpicMy Project!

www.BimmerAlliance.net

Comment

Working...
                X