New member and my 5 lug conversion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rongineer13
    replied
    Thanks guys!

    Okay details...for the last 12 months or so I've been designing and having machined an adapter for the front spindle to fit an E36 M3 front hub, and also caliper brackets to run E46 M3 calipers and rotors, for the front and rear. Everything consists of my proprietary hub adaptors, caliper brackets, and parking brake adaptors (those are in the works).

    Once I had everything machined and all calipers, rotors, and so on, I had the complete kit installed in about 8 hours. Drove the car into work with 4 lug on Euro weaves, and drove home with 5 lug on 17"s! Now the car stops on a dime!

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Details, man, details!

    Welcome to R3V!

    Leave a comment:


  • rkettner
    replied
    I'd like to know how you mounted the rear calipers to the trailing arm.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mossman
    replied
    Awesome! Any details on the fronts?

    Leave a comment:


  • rongineer13
    started a topic New member and my 5 lug conversion

    New member and my 5 lug conversion

    Hey everyone, I'm new here and just thought I would share my new 5 lug conversion with everybody!

    I've got E46 M3 brakes front and rear, the original 4 lug strut housings with 5 lug front hubs and E30 M3 rear hubs, and 17"x8" Elbrus IO8 wheels running 225/45 17s all around.

    Please enjoy!









Working...