New member and my 5 lug conversion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rongineer13
    replied
    Originally posted by bataangpinoy
    updates?
    Well, a few kits have sold; and I'm most of the way done with a custom kit using Porsche 997 GT3 PCCB calipers front and rear with 350mm front rotors and 332mm rear rotors. Unfortunately I've been buried in school work and not able to dedicate as much time to marketing as I'd like :/

    Leave a comment:


  • bataangpinoy
    replied
    updates?

    Leave a comment:


  • bubbajan21
    replied
    Originally posted by rongineer13
    Actually I have a 2 piece rotor designed for this exact situation! I use factory rotors in my kit with small rotor spacers as it is much more cost effective than producing a custom 2 piece rotor.

    I will shoot you a PM.
    Can you pm me the info on that as well, I'd be very interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • wazzu70
    replied
    Well, I was way off then :) oops!

    Leave a comment:


  • rongineer13
    replied
    Originally posted by dcr
    Do you have a custom rotor available for my E30 M3 running E36 M3 calipers. I would prefer not to usea spacer as I want to keep my wheels (all 4 sets). Car is a race car.
    Originally posted by wazzu70
    Since his kits use factory rotors and not custom ones I would think the answer is no.

    Most solutions I see use a spacer between the hub and rotor because there are no OEM rotors in the larger diameter/thickness with a shallow hat depth.
    Actually I have a 2 piece rotor designed for this exact situation! I use factory rotors in my kit with small rotor spacers as it is much more cost effective than producing a custom 2 piece rotor.

    I will shoot you a PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • wazzu70
    replied
    Since his kits use factory rotors and not custom ones I would think the answer is no.

    Most solutions I see use a spacer between the hub and rotor because there are no OEM rotors in the larger diameter/thickness with a shallow hat depth.

    Leave a comment:


  • dcr
    replied
    Do you have a custom rotor available for my E30 M3 running E36 M3 calipers. I would prefer not to usea spacer as I want to keep my wheels (all 4 sets). Car is a race car.

    Leave a comment:


  • rongineer13
    replied
    Originally posted by kalib0y
    great offering here!
    Originally posted by rav320uk
    Sub'd Ron.:D
    Thanks you, gentlemen!

    Originally posted by King Mufasa
    I have the e30 m3, is their something for us guys to upgrade too?
    Yessir, I have a few current projects, and also a full 14" Brembo kit available in fact. I just haven't talked about it much. I'm not sure how big you would like to go, but I've got options for you!

    Leave a comment:


  • King Mufasa
    replied
    I have the e30 m3, is their something for us guys to upgrade too?

    Leave a comment:


  • rav320uk
    replied
    Sub'd Ron.:D

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    great offering here!

    Leave a comment:


  • rongineer13
    replied
    Originally posted by bigdaddy325ic
    Please send me a message when you start taking order on this 5 lug conversion kit.... I want front & rear set-up ..... Keep up the great work you are doing ......
    My apologies for my tardy response! The kit is for sale, and a PM is on it's way! Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • bigdaddy325ic
    replied
    Please send me a message when you start taking order on this 5 lug conversion kit.... I want front & rear set-up ..... Keep up the great work you are doing ......

    Leave a comment:


  • rongineer13
    replied
    Originally posted by R3Z3N
    Ah, I thought I would have noticed as I have a 318ti rear end. Good to know that my internet engineering degree failed me again! Thanks for the response and good luck with your sales!
    I believe that we've all been let down by our Interwebs engineering degrees from time to time, my friend! Thank you for the encouragement, it's much appreciated!

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Originally posted by rongineer13
    Thank you! And in response to the hub and the previous reply, wazzu70 is correct, these are factory hubs here. There's no less material around the holes on these hubs than any others. I have an E92 335i front hub assembly sitting on my desk at home and there is the same amount of material around the outer radius of the lug holes.
    Ah, I thought I would have noticed as I have a 318ti rear end. Good to know that my internet engineering degree failed me again! Thanks for the response and good luck with your sales!

    Leave a comment:

Working...