New member and my 5 lug conversion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • einstein57
    replied
    Originally posted by rongineer13
    After thinking through this set up and seeing that some people would prefer just the fronts as opposed to front and rear, I believe that I will offer a baseline kit for the fronts, and brackets and parking brake adaptors for the rear can be added as wanted.
    How much?

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Originally posted by rongineer13
    Yes I'm most definitely going to reproduce and sell this kit! I'm right in the middle of testing it on my own car before I offer up kits for sale.
    Awesome!

    I am definitely interested if the price is right.

    Where in NorCal are you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    Uuc brake kit is four lug so no you would need a new hat for the rotor to make it five lug I wouldn't even bother if this set up allows you to run e46 brakes then you have a ton more options for a bbk

    Leave a comment:


  • Deathtoll
    replied
    I have a set of 18x85 BBC CH rims with 35ET and e36 fitment.

    I also have UUC BBK for the e30.. Would something like this allow me to mount these on my e30?

    Leave a comment:


  • rongineer13
    replied
    Yes I'm most definitely going to reproduce and sell this kit! I'm right in the middle of testing it on my own car before I offer up kits for sale.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    You ever think you're going to sell this?

    Or reproduce it?

    Leave a comment:


  • rongineer13
    replied
    Originally posted by Chunter
    You wouldn't happen to go to FLC would you? There are so many damn alpine coupes in Nor Cal I can't tell them apart but I thiiiink I've seen you around before.

    Oooops sorry for the old bump. ohwell.
    I actually do go to FLC! Mines the only alpine coupe there as far as I know, there's a early and a late model 4 door I've seen though. I'm there Tuesday Thursday. What car do you have there?

    Haha this threads is only 2 weeks old...

    Leave a comment:


  • Chunter
    replied
    You wouldn't happen to go to FLC would you? There are so many damn alpine coupes in Nor Cal I can't tell them apart but I thiiiink I've seen you around before.

    Oooops sorry for the old bump. ohwell.

    Leave a comment:


  • $hane
    replied
    I saw this setup in person yesterday and its awesome. Ive been a CNC machinist for over 7 years and I was very impressed with Ron's designs. Top notch stuff!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • rongineer13
    replied
    Originally posted by XvillainousX
    I assume ABS is no longer functioning..
    You assume incorrectly sir! My ABS remains 100% functional with absolutely no modification done to the system! Front and rear sensors are retained in the stock locations

    Originally posted by acolella76
    Dope! Are you still using the stock master cylinder?
    And yes I am currently still running my stock master cylinder...although it now needs to be replaced as its ages appears to have gotten the best of it over the weekend! I plan on replacing it with a new stock master in the interest of evaluating these brakes with as little in depth modification to the vehicle as possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • XvillainousX
    replied
    I assume ABS is no longer functioning..

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    I just felt the need to quote this and tell you that your sig pic is awesome
    LOL. Thank you sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    Originally posted by dude8383
    So minimum wheel size to run this combo would be 16+ and 17+ for the E46 M3 bits right?
    I just felt the need to quote this and tell you that your sig pic is awesome

    Originally posted by rongineer13
    Yes I am most definitely going to be producing this!!
    I am into week 3 of testing by driving in ways local law enforcement and my grandmother might disapprove of, then I will be starting a poll to gauge who's ready to commit to this.
    Dope! Are you still using the stock master cylinder?

    Leave a comment:


  • rongineer13
    replied
    Yes I am most definitely going to be producing this!!
    I am into week 3 of testing by driving in ways local law enforcement and my grandmother might disapprove of, then I will be starting a poll to gauge who's ready to commit to this.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    I want this setup.

    Start producing it. Will it be for sale?

    Leave a comment:

Working...