ABS wire connector - Body side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABS wire connector - Body side

Does anyone know where I can purchase the body side ABS connector to splice back into the harness. I have new ABS speed sensors, and the connectors fell apart in my hand when unplugging the old.

Thanks,
    Kevin Gibson
    90 325is

So I found PN 61131390540 - Does anyone know if this is the entire bodyside harness with 4 male connectors?
    Kevin Gibson
    90 325is

Comment

61131390540 is 1 connector plus wire.

You can search for connectors on eBay, but they will be old too.

It's time to create a 3D model of the connector cut in half and print it.

Comment

Yea, my wires are in great shape, just need to the connector. Thanks for the help. Costly repair. WOW.
        Kevin Gibson
        90 325is

Comment

Originally posted by racingwoody View Post
          Yea, my wires are in great shape, just need to the connector. Thanks for the help. Costly repair. WOW.
          same thing on mine. i'll probably just do an abs delete sometime. they get unreliable with age, and in emergency braking the e30 abs really just activates to let you know it's too late anyway.

Comment

If I find some used ones in a junk yard can they be spliced into the harness or do they have any special resistor or wire capacity that splicing could effect the signal?
            Kevin Gibson
            90 325is

Comment

Originally posted by racingwoody View Post
              If I find some used ones in a junk yard can they be spliced into the harness or do they have any special resistor or wire capacity that splicing could effect the signal?
              mine deteriorated enough that they also fell apart at the clip on the strut. if it was just the underhood connector i would try it.

Comment

Working...
              X