Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCOL tubular trailing arms

Hey folks 🙂
    I made these arms in DOCOL tubing. Use an E65 bolt on wheel bearing, I made a bushing that goes over the four bolt hub flange to bush it out to the ID of the larger bearing... I've been running these arms for some time,
    Initially I built a prototype pair that used polyurethane bushings like stock arms and then cadded these misalignment spacers and went to three quarter inch heim joints
    I correct camber on the inboard pickup point on the subframe in order to increase anti-squot numbers for grip... The car is a drift car and has set up pretty heavily rear grip bias... So I run 10k springs separate rear and 12K front a generally run 200 treadware rear and 300 front and so on. The car works really well on track, had the cars set up critique by a local, former professional driver who is very happy with the setup...​
    Attached Files

That's a nice looking arm. Beefy. You should sell these if you don't already

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

Originally posted by It's Soda Not Pop View Post
      That's a nice looking arm. Beefy. You should sell these if you don't already
      they end up around $2000 a pair... lots of interest but mo purchases ... take me a day each to make and a few hundred in materials ... breaking even at my hourly rate I cannot sell them ... thanks for the kind words though :-)

Comment

Originally posted by jstoll View Post

they end up around $2000 a pair... lots of interest but mo purchases ... take me a day each to make and a few hundred in materials ... breaking even at my hourly rate I cannot sell them ... thanks for the kind words though :-)
        there's serious guys who could use those that probably wouldn't waffle on the price. those things are built beautiful.

Comment

No worries, great work brother

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

Bumping an old thread, but didn't you post these on FB? I cannot find the post.

Comment

Working...
            X