Control Arm Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control Arm Replacement

When I am replacing my front control arms do the bolts need to be torqued or do I just go as tight as I can?

Derek
    sigpic

Bentley has all the torque specs.

The only problem would be with the subframe mounts anyway, but it's doable.
    The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

I don't have a Bentley and I will be doing this before I can get one....could someone please post the torque specs.
      sigpic

Comment

Here you go:

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6
          I don't have a Bentley and I will be doing this before I can get one....could someone please post the torque specs.
          Buy one please.... $29.99 through Blackforrest with $6.00 dollar mailing cost or buy one thru Amazon.com and pay roughly the same.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I'm going to, but my control arms need to be replaced. I will prolly pick one up in the next month or so.

Thanks for the specs!
            Derek
            sigpic

Comment

Or you can try the local bmw parts shop. When I went to buy the first replacement parts for my car, I also bought a bently book, they had it right in stock. Pretty good price too.

Comment

Pretty much every bolt on the car needs to be properly torqued.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I got mine at the BMW dealership and it didn't cost anymore than anywhere else. They have them in stock att Ramussen BMW over on SW Jefferson PDX.

Comment

Working...
                  X