No announcement yet.

My latest suspension mod....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are interested in parts made one-off by just some guy. It's not like buying Konis from another supplier. It's like buying "Connies" from some back alley marketplace. With another supplier, you are buying the same product.....

Let's all roll on our Yoxohuma tyres which are 5% cheaper than the actual brand name. The producer says they are good, and why not trust them......i mean, they are cheaper and all.

Maybe his eyeball arms are fine, hopefully they are and not trying to hate on his skill or efforts, just shocked at how R3V members will buy a bootleg product and trust it if they can save a few pennies. And as a business student, I am annoyed by someone developing a product and having someone else producing a bootleg.

Comment

Do you realize how many E30 products out there are bootleg? BMP's body kits, IE Stage III springs, camber plates, rear shock mounts, the thousands of Recaro SRD replica seats, knock off rims (yes even my rims), there are literaly hundreds of parts that what you are saying could apply to.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
        Do you realize how many E30 products out there are bootleg? BMP's body kits, IE Stage III springs, camber plates, rear shock mounts, the thousands of Recaro SRD replica seats, knock off rims (yes even my rims), there are literaly hundreds of parts that what you are saying could apply to.
        And how well do the replica kits usually work out??

But the important factor is although knock off rims may bend, RSM may fail, seats may rip...oh well. Those aren't things really affecting safety as much as suspension and brake components. Not giving value to one's safety in return for saving $$$? Awesome.

Comment

Working...
        X