M3 Control Arm Bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3 Control Arm Bushings

Is anyone running e30 m3 control arm bushings? My bushings are shot and I am wondering if this is something I should do instead of regulars

1987 325 | @e30_hunter |

I run them on my convertible and the difference is huge going from a worn stock CAB to a new solid offset bushing. I think it's a no brainer considering it a stock M3 part.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I run them. They are awesome OE replacements. Gives you more caster which will help for tire clearance and gives you better high speed stability.

Do it.

Taylor
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Love the way they feel! Big improvement over the stock worn out part IMO.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Alright, well I think thats enough convincing haha I'll do it...now If only someone had some they could sell me...

1987 325 | @e30_hunter |

Comment

they're not expensive, just buy them..
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

blunttech.com go there
              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
              Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

find a good alignment shop. after my install the shop buggered my alignment up and now my tires rub a bit on full lock. (stock basket weave wheels, nothing fancy)

Comment

Bought some. Now have to wait for my new control arm and the bushings. Didn't realize I'd need an alignments, but I guess it would only make sense

1987 325 | @e30_hunter |

Comment

Working...
                  X