No announcement yet.

Koni NA - Big Thumbs Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who did you talk to? I just paid $350 for a set of 4 valved to my specs, and had the fronts shortened 2" as well.

Labor was $65 / hr.

Equivalent konis would have been over $600 for just the fronts.
    Last edited by nando; 08-04-2012, 09:15 AM.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      Who did you talk to? I just paid $350 for a set of 4 valved to my specs, and had the fronts shortened 2" as well.

Labor was $65 / hr.

Equivalent konis would have been over $600 for just the fronts.
      Huh, so did you pay $350 for the labor on shocks you already owned, or $350 total for brand new Bilstiens, built to your spec? I would guess the former, but I sure hope it's the latter.

Comment

Does anyone know if the contact information is still current?
        1988 BMW 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by iamsam View Post
          Huh, so did you pay $350 for the labor on shocks you already owned, or $350 total for brand new Bilstiens, built to your spec? I would guess the former, but I sure hope it's the latter.
          maybe you missed the point of custom built shocks? they were used shocks that I paid $100 for and had sent directly to Bilstein to be built to my specs (including shortening the housings, bump stops, and rods).

I'm also wondering where you think you can get brand new front/rear Bilsteins custom built for $350. :p

anyway, their labor rates jumped to almost double what they were a few months after mine were done, so it's not as good of a deal now. :(
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
          X