Please identify this Bilstein Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please identify this Bilstein Kit

Need some help from the community identifying this Bilstein Kit. I bought the car with the Kit already installed and drove it for a few years. Now I wanna raise the car slightly ( maybe an Inch will do ) but I need to identify the kit so I know which springs to buy. Ideally just want to buy another set of springs to raise the car slightly. The shocks are good, not leaking , not bouncing around. So if I can reuse them it would be great.
    This is a picture of how my car sits ( didnt take a pic of the front spring part # , thought I can get away with just the rear part # ). Tires are 205/50/15. Let me know what spring is there now and if you can recommend me another set of springs I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks

Looks like a B12 Pro-Kit
    bil46-000163

1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Ride height is trivially adjusted with shims, especially in back, where 5mm of shim gives you almost a cm of ride height.

All the best raceycars been doin' it since like forever.

Really.

Just make a donut out of some non- compressible material, and stick it in there.

I use aluminum...

t
      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
        Looks like a B12 Pro-Kit
        bil46-000163
        Thanks .On ECS tuning website it says that B12 pro kit lowers 25-40mm. 40mm seems just about right when I look at my car ( I have no idea what the stock ride height should be ). Now on to searching for Springs with only 20-25mm drop.

Comment

Working...
        X