hub centric rings without taper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hub centric rings without taper?

I have the 16" style 5 wheels with a fill and drill. The hub centric ring installed is tapered and doesn't sit on the front hub. the rear hub lip is fine because it extends out slightly farther. Anyone know of a source to get non tapered or BARELY tapered rings? The only way to get no vibrations with mounting is with pure luck at this point.

Originally posted by peytonracer4 View Post
    I have the 16" style 5 wheels with a fill and drill. The hub centric ring installed is tapered and doesn't sit on the front hub. the rear hub lip is fine because it extends out slightly farther. Anyone know of a source to get non tapered or BARELY tapered rings? The only way to get no vibrations with mounting is with pure luck at this point.
    wasn't someone turning rings and offering them on the site for that specific app ? i remember seeing it somewhere, maybe on Bfc.

Comment

That sounds like a poor fill and drill if there is no chamfer on the wheel hub. The hubcentric ring probably isn't your issue.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by peytonracer4 View Post
        Check this out

Hubcentric - Adapter/spacer/tuner lug kit for 4x100 redrilled wheels (2) 12mm, 4x100 spacers with 57.1 to 74.1mm or 72.56mm hubs. (8) extended tuner lugs (8) factory length tuner lugs (1) key for tuner lugs(2) hubcentric rings 57.1 to 74.1mm or 57.1 to 72.56mm This kit comes with everything needed to adapt a redrilled

Also, I'm not really understanding what your saying. I'm wondering if your saying the front ring is sitting well in the wheel but it's not center on the front hub?

I'm also wondering if the same effect can happen with a reducer ring pushed into a cb72.5 spacer that already has a centering ring.

Comment

Working...
        X