BBS Rep Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS Rep Wheels

Has anyone bought any of these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/18600602855...QAAOSwV41kwJVz

How are they? Are you happy with them?

Those look pretty nice... I hope someone comes in and says they're pretty good.

At 683 shipped, that's pretty attractive for a budget wheel.
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

One of the descriptions I read said "Single piece". I wonder what the bolts look like close up.

Comment

i'd be interested in what they weigh. red flag i noticed is the scrambled brand logo so you can't research them.

Comment

Rep wheels have a bad reputation but not all are equal. The wheel that you posted is marketed under many names and is probably the lowest quality...JNC is one that comes to mind for that particular style wheel. These wheels don't have the allen screw for the center cap though. Also, keep in mind you are going to need spacers and hubcentric rings to run those wheels.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
            Rep wheels have a bad reputation but not all are equal. The wheel that you posted is marketed under many names and is probably the lowest quality...JNC is one that comes to mind for that particular style wheel. These wheels don't have the allen screw for the center cap though. Also, keep in mind you are going to need spacers and hubcentric rings to run those wheels.
            Why do you need spacers to use these wheels? Is the offset wrong?

Comment

Yes, the offset is too high. You'll need at least 8mm-10mm spacers, maybe more if they don't clear the calipers.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
              X