No announcement yet.

What you guys think of this rim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assuming his intake doesnt suck water in because of the water valve wouldnt it function well?

Sold it.

Comment

No im not saying his a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles but he should try new mods more his e30 to make it faster.
      And they valve doesnt take any function of the cold air out. At lease i dont think it does maybe some one here knows better then me.

Comment

Originally posted by denisbmwm5
        maybe some one here knows better then me.
        no argument about that.

i've seen plenty of examples of 'bois' hydrolocking motors with bypass valves installed.

Besides, you know you're not making any more power with that intake, right?

haha, I love the rational "Not doing ghetto mods makes you a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles!"
        BEERTECH

Comment

making more power with intake is forsure but it picks up speed faster and breaths better.

Comment

you more need redding and riting skillz is four shore

Comment

making more power with intake is forsure but it picks up speed faster and breaths better.
              Placebo effect.

Originally posted by rwh11385
              you more need redding and riting skillz is four shore
              he's too busy 'racing' with the honda and nismo g-units
              BEERTECH

Comment

GGG GG-GG GGGG UNIITTTTT

Rob knows what I'm talking about.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Holla
                  BEERTECH

Comment

RISING EDGE

Comment

No im not saying his a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles but he should try new mods more his e30 to make it faster.

he has an m50 dumbass, he HAS made his car faster.... :roll:
                      Dan

Comment

So do ANY cai's make a power difference?

Sold it.

Comment

on e30s? very doubtful, the stock air intake is a great design.
                          BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
                            So do ANY cai's make a power difference?
                            Not with a mostly stock, AFM'd M20.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Exactly, adding more/cooler air to a restriction wont do much good.
                              BEERTECH

Comment

Pretty much someone stated the stock system was well designed and isn't very restrictive......and draws good cool air. The strong point of Jordan's CAI is probably the smoothing out of the flow into the AFM, as that aspect may be restrictive.....so any gain he felt was likely mostly that, not colder or more air.

Perhaps an ideally shielded cone intake would have some gain, but the bottleneck others have said is the AFM. So leave the intake alone unless you are looking for sound alone, not performance. Same with exhaust from what I've understood, sound not performance.

BMW isn't Honda, the exhaust and intakes aren't tiny nor restrictive. HP gains aren't fanastic therefore when changed. (Hunt down what's preventing the engine from increasing the amount of air - it's not likely the exhaust or intake. Try the converting the AFM to a MAF, and running a longer duration cam, you may find more power.......but those are quesitonably worth-while.) If you can't find a way to draw in more air, force it in there! :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                                X