Showoff your Bottlecaps!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • federal
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444344321.231883.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	7180435

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444344340.911344.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	7180436

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444344364.970071.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	7180437

    Welded lips and barrels.. 16x7.5, I'm not shure about the ET.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied

    At first, I was bummed to be selling the 16's... by sina.pour, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • stout90
    replied
    Last edited by stout90; 12-21-2013, 02:48 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ParsedOut
    replied
    Anyone rocking some pretty large spacers on their bottlecaps? 20-25mm?

    Leave a comment:


  • .FUDD.
    replied
    1993 turbo vert
    Last edited by .FUDD.; 12-12-2013, 09:38 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • estoguy
    replied
    ^^^ Agreed. Very cool!

    Leave a comment:


  • dirtbag30
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    those white walls with the red look so FU********KING good!

    Leave a comment:


  • estoguy
    replied


    Not the closest pic of my caps, but the only one I have right now. They were in excellent shape when I got them, save for being a little dirty.

    I gave them a good wash in the spring with Meguiar's rim wash and waxed them. They looked good all summer.

    I've never really understood some of the bottlecap hate. When they are good shape and looking good, I don't think they are a bad looking rim. Yes, they are uber common in terms of BMW, but how many do you REALLY see anymore? I think a nice set just adds to the nostalgia value of the E30. I don't see myself giving them up anytime soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • ParsedOut
    replied
    Originally posted by Jroc
    The pictures of the bottle caps on some spacers are missing, anyone got any? Would like to see some spaced out.
    ^This. BTW I know this is a resurrection.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brezzi
    replied


    getting some glossy white paint and new tires soon hopefully

    Leave a comment:


  • lbreevesii
    replied
    Heres the spare set I picked up from someone who got out of spec E30. Pretty clean set of bottlecaps wrapped with Toyo RA1s




    And yes..they are leaning against an atom.

    Leave a comment:


  • poopin04
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    I'm totally stealing this from you. Picking up some BC this weekend. Why is it so damn hard to find snow tires for BCs?

    Leave a comment:


  • MC Hammered
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Sputnik
    replied
    This thread just made me blind :puppy:

    Leave a comment:


  • The Humjet
    replied
    My car on its clean and shiny bottle caps
    Last edited by The Humjet; 07-06-2011, 04:56 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...