Showoff your Bottlecaps!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    Not, not 3 piece. I do not for one second understand the obsession with modular wheels.

    you can change sizes and offsets, and when you bend a lip you simply replace it. Also when you want to paint one part you can take it apart and paint/polish just that instead of the whole thing or masking... other things being equal i dont know why a one piece would be better

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by BeemerBuyer
    May as well be 3 piece while we're at it. :D
    Not, not 3 piece. I do not for one second understand the obsession with modular wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    HAHAH ^^^ It would be so sick.

    May as well be 3 piece while we're at it. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • livetheride
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    I still say someone needs to do a replica of them in 16", with like a 2-3" lip.
    def would buy those! 16x7.5, 16x9 staggered.

    Leave a comment:


  • pinoy325i
    replied
    i'd keep em in a heartbeat haha

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    I still say someone needs to do a replica of them in 16", with like a 2-3" lip.
    wisdom!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I still say someone needs to do a replica of them in 16", with like a 2-3" lip.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    The design of bottle caps doesn't really look that bad, but on an e30, they are too small in my opinion. I love them on VW's though. I also HATE the stupid little raised center cap thing. Looks so much better without them. Spaced out makes them look a ton better as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeDE
    replied
    Took the euroweaves(duh) off when I put it up for sale. Threw these on, they look kinda cool BUT the handling sucks ass. Feels like an old Caddy, never realized 195/65 14 was so different from 205/55 15. Not only the size was to blame though, there are 20 yr old (Spare)Pirelli P6xxx on the 'caps.



    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    bump.

    Who has white bottle caps!?

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    225's would look killer on caps. imagine them staggered

    Leave a comment:


  • pinoy325i
    replied
    any good colors out there that match well with delphin-metallic? :)

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Yeah, me too... I'm a sucker for the bronze'ish tones though.

    Leave a comment:


  • pinoy325i
    replied
    Originally posted by MacBudd541
    Gold is the new black. I have painted a lot of bottlecaps through the years, but i had to try this bright gold rattlecan that was on sale. dont bother hating, theyre just bottlecaps and i am contributing.





    This was my very first e30 with custom 'caps.
    lol tbh im actually diggin the gold bcaps on black :)

    Leave a comment:


  • MacBudd541
    replied
    Gold is the new black. I have painted a lot of bottlecaps through the years, but i had to try this bright gold rattlecan that was on sale. dont bother hating, theyre just bottlecaps and i am contributing.





    This was my very first e30 with custom 'caps.

    Leave a comment:

Working...