Showoff your Bottlecaps!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by trackjunkie21
    That was photoshop. It was in his sig, I just can't remember his name at the moment.
    Z50 jumper

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    i have had pink bottles all winter and never snapped a picture...

    Leave a comment:


  • izthistaken
    replied
    This thing looks 1000x better imo

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_(1st Musk)_
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK

    sick!!!!!:nice:

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    mmm bottle caps

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    [ATTACH]30687[/ATTACH]

    [ATTACH]30689[/ATTACH]

    [ATTACH]30690[/ATTACH]

    Leave a comment:


  • izthistaken
    replied
    No one? Then black it is.

    Leave a comment:


  • izthistaken
    replied
    eh......um..

    [ ] Do want
    [x] Do not want

    Think I'm going to paint them black this weekend. Any other ideas? :(

    Leave a comment:


  • bachian8
    replied
    anyone running 5 lug 15x7 e36 bottlecaps from the sedans?

    i'd rock them if i ever did a five lug swap on my vert. but with lower profile tires.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by SA E30
    I swear there was a guy on here (or maybe it was e30 tech) who had modified bottle caps to 16x8... Or maybe it was 15x8.

    I can't quite remember... looked good tho.
    That was photoshop. It was in his sig, I just can't remember his name at the moment.

    Leave a comment:


  • SA E30
    replied
    I swear there was a guy on here (or maybe it was e30 tech) who had modified bottle caps to 16x8... Or maybe it was 15x8.

    I can't quite remember... looked good tho.

    Leave a comment:


  • hmk
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by BeemerBuyer
    This exactly.

    Were we not in fantasy land from the get go? 16x9 bottle caps?! :rofl:
    If we had 16x9 bottlecaps I probably wouldn't be looking for a different set of wheels

    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    you can change sizes and offsets, and when you bend a lip you simply replace it. Also when you want to paint one part you can take it apart and paint/polish just that instead of the whole thing or masking... other things being equal i dont know why a one piece would be better
    This exactly.

    Were we not in fantasy land from the get go? 16x9 bottle caps?! :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    Not, not 3 piece. I do not for one second understand the obsession with modular wheels.
    Originally posted by Stephen
    you can change sizes and offsets, and when you bend a lip you simply replace it. Also when you want to paint one part you can take it apart and paint/polish just that instead of the whole thing or masking... other things being equal i dont know why a one piece would be better
    This ^
    Also allows for different materials to be used in different components.
    A bitch to clean though :(

    16x8 et10 bottlecaps would be so sick. I've always thougt about building a set one day.

    Leave a comment:

Working...