Showoff your Bottlecaps!
Collapse
X
-
-
:bow::bow::bow: couldn't imagine that bottlecaps would look that nice. Amazing job
Leave a comment:
-
Here's my 3pcs bottlecap project:
Starting point:

Then destroyed them:

Testing:

Centers modified:

And painted:

Lips and barrels:

Finally assembled:




Specs: Front 8,75x16”, Back 9,75x16” Don't know the ET but it's spot on:


Installed:

And in action:
Leave a comment:
-
Damn ........... you gotta find a way to make these in bulk and put them out on the market. Those are killer. I like those better than BBS and easier maintenance. Again a definate money maker. $$$$$$$$$$............. G.Leave a comment:
-
[ATTACH]101954[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]101955[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]101956[/ATTACH]Leave a comment:
-
Ummmm....... I'm thinking that $300USD is each. Still not a bad price as far as custom E30 wheels go. Keep us posted when they go into production. They are beautiful.
G.Leave a comment:
-
$300USD to make??? Yo, hook me up with a sent and I'll pay for them and shipping!!!Leave a comment:
-
It was made in my country bro.. Paraguay, South America.. Yeah.. Too far. It cost me something about US$300 to make it.
I'll put some tires next week to see how it looks on a car.
Glad you guys liked it!Leave a comment:
-
Wow........Do you have any info on builder, cost, contact info? These would be a money maker if they were available.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: