Showoff your Bottlecaps!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30_Pare
    replied
    So far my favorite! ^^ I need to steal this..

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    20mm spacers

    Leave a comment:


  • flyguy91318
    replied
    sig

    Leave a comment:


  • NC325iC
    replied

    ive gotta say the white letters on the tires makes it look that much cooler

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Very first shot of my eta....circa Sept 2005

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    Here's mine rockin' the winter wheels...

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied


    minty mint

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    No, you can't run any VW 5-lug wheels without some sort of adapter. VWs use a 5x100 bolt pattern, BMW uses a 5x120 pattern.

    Leave a comment:


  • alwaysclean
    replied
    love the way they look
    esp. tucked

    Leave a comment:


  • Balleristic31
    replied
    ^^ why run bcaps after a 5 lug swap......... kinda a waste

    Leave a comment:


  • alwaysclean
    replied
    There V-dub bottles but i just love the way the look, can i run these on my e30 too ? after i do 5lug of coarse

    Leave a comment:


  • pinoy325i
    replied
    i was thinking of doing the black center, leaving the lip as it is haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    I've been working on a gun metal center colored bottle cap with a polished lip. After I finish it up, I'll post up some pictures ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Dirtbleed
    replied
    I hate theses wheels! Can't afford the wheels I want yet.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...