Showoff your Bottlecaps!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cbake82
    replied
    Originally posted by NC325iC

    ive gotta say the white letters on the tires makes it look that much cooler
    Yeah to bad they're cooper tires which are crap and I say you should get those off the car as soon as you can!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • pinoy325i
    replied
    Originally posted by selturk
    This is from the VWvortex Forums.

    i was also thinking of doing this also. minus the star in the middle ><

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by pinoy325i
    i was thinking of doing the black center, leaving the lip as it is haha.

    I've actually gone black on two as they didn't look the best in gun metal with the polished lip.

    Leave a comment:


  • KillaCam
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Cronus
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    So what suspension is this running?

    Leave a comment:


  • selturk
    replied
    This is from the VWvortex Forums.

    Leave a comment:


  • NC325iC
    replied
    i think on Bcaps white letters make it look a little cooler, that being said i didnt buy the tires, they were on there already

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Balleristic31
    ^^ why run bcaps after a 5 lug swap......... kinda a waste


    I loved them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cronus
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by NC325iC

    ive gotta say the white letters on the tires makes it look that much cooler
    I do know in the wee depths of my mind that it's kind of gay but I'm not gonna lie, I think it looks pretty awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by NC325iC

    ive gotta say the white letters on the tires makes it look that much cooler
    What size tire is that? 195/60/14?

    Leave a comment:


  • machined
    replied
    I have to say, those are flippin' awesome. Although six months from now I'll read this and be like, 'no they're not' :facepalm:

    Leave a comment:


  • BakesE30
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    hotness. makes me want bottlecaps....almost

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by cronus
    i had always wondered if bottlecaps would look good spaced out. I like it.
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • Cronus
    replied
    I had always wondered if bottlecaps would look good spaced out. I like it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...