Showoff your Bottlecaps!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pinoy325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Raven Tooth
    Also, what is your ^^ suspension? Looks like just the right amount of drop for my taste.
    He is running H&R sports i think. lets keep them bottlecaps coming! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Raven Tooth
    replied
    Also, what is your ^^ suspension? Looks like just the right amount of drop for my taste.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raven Tooth
    replied
    Originally posted by kamotors
    20mm spacers

    Your car looks sick. (It's almost identical to mine, except mine is all stock right now and needs a little body work/ paint.) Really impressed to see how much of a difference spacers and lowered suspension can make on an otherwise nearly stock looking car. I was considering painting my mirrors and side skirts and stuff red, and blacking out the chrome around my windows but now that I've seen this it's dropped from my list of priorities.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.ruff561
    replied
    Raven Tooth, hit me up on my email. I work in Boca at Glades/Turnpike. Maybe you have some parts I can buy or swap. My email is ruffin.gary@yahoo.com. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raven Tooth
    replied
    Originally posted by 87e30
    You pretty much dont' need adjustable camber plates, period.

    That is, unless you want to gain more negative camber for performance purposes. Definitely don't worry about tire size, this won't have any significant affect one way or the other.
    I was more worried about having my camber too off for normal driving and wearing through my tires like crazy with that lower profile size. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jargo
    replied
    JamesE30, I'm diggin the black. Wish I could see them on my car. Not too sure about the green though haha

    Leave a comment:


  • richardkeith97
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    this is awesome!!!! if you see my car with white walls don't be surprised. i don't think it would look as good with weaves though?

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesE30
    replied
    in 2007:


    and a bit later:


    those white wall ones look sick!

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Raven Tooth
    Does running 195/60/14s as opposed to 196/65/14s affect the camber? Will I need adjustable camber plates?
    You pretty much dont' need adjustable camber plates, period.

    That is, unless you want to gain more negative camber for performance purposes. Definitely don't worry about tire size, this won't have any significant affect one way or the other.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raven Tooth
    replied
    Originally posted by frankspinelli
    wow /\ so fresh.
    Is that /\ an answer?

    Leave a comment:


  • frankspinelli
    replied
    wow /\ so fresh.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raven Tooth
    replied
    Does running 195/60/14s as opposed to 196/65/14s affect the camber? Will I need adjustable camber plates?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Kaiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Raven Tooth
    Ok cool, that opens a lot of possibilities. Unfortunately I am running stock suspension, but I have only had the car for two weeks so that will be changed in the nearish future. Trying to prioritize all the work the car needs so trying to see if I can live with b-caps for a while with some decent tires on them.
    I'm not a huge wheel fanatic, but after I sprayed them I didn't really notice them anymore lol. By no means are they cool, but they are far from a sore spot when I look at the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raven Tooth
    replied
    Ok cool, that opens a lot of possibilities. Unfortunately I am running stock suspension, but I have only had the car for two weeks so that will be changed in the nearish future. Trying to prioritize all the work the car needs so trying to see if I can live with b-caps for a while with some decent tires on them.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Kaiser
    replied
    mine, with T-Pain's ride in the background. I think the gunmetal goes well with Schwarz.

    Leave a comment:

Working...