16" alpinas. best offset question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Luis325
    replied
    Bump?

    Leave a comment:


  • audiquattrot
    replied
    i guess this is never happening....

    Leave a comment:


  • LivingLegend06
    replied
    Updates?

    Leave a comment:


  • eurotrashm20
    replied
    I am good friends with the OP (which really means nothing since I really don't post on here much at all) and this is going down. We are not sure what is going on with the drawing other than the guy is just being slow. The OP calls EVERY day. I am just as aggravated as the first set was to go on my E30. Hang in there ... I am.

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    I'd pay for 'em, but is this even anything more than a pipe-dream/ultimate cock tease at this point?

    Leave a comment:


  • audiquattrot
    replied
    Bump?

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Un-scribing.

    Leave a comment:


  • 411
    replied
    If only :yawn:this was a "Massive Lee" project

    Leave a comment:


  • RedDotRacer
    replied
    is this really gonna happen? I vote for capless so my studs can come through!

    Leave a comment:


  • audiquattrot
    replied
    can i call 1st dibs on the iX fitment ones? lol I'm ready to purchase once i see a finished product.

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by Pabl0
    you can see the finished product when its done :D
    I'm not going to run caps anyways so whats the point of showing them with caps ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • straight6pwr
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    bump yo
    stop hogging all the alpina reps.

    Leave a comment:


  • LivingLegend06
    replied
    I think its time for another bump.

    Leave a comment:


  • svn2002s
    replied
    The wait is killing me, hurry up.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    bump yo

    Leave a comment:

Working...