16" alpinas. best offset question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by Pabl0
    took me a little bit to find a center cap to give to the programmer and that was all we needed to finish. also you can see the finished product when its done :D
    Damnit I was so excited when I got my subscription email and then I came here and saw no pics :( You are keeping me on my toes though lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Pabl0
    replied
    Originally posted by pwagon717
    The wheel market flooded with copies
    they make a lot of candy bars with chocolate and peanut butter but i always buy the reeses lol
    Originally posted by LivingLegend06
    Can I bump this for updates again yet?
    sorry guys. took me a little bit to find a center cap to give to the programmer and that was all we needed to finish. also you can see the finished product when its done :D

    Leave a comment:


  • LivingLegend06
    replied
    Can I bump this for updates again yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • pwagon717
    replied
    The wheel market flooded with copies

    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    I want to see what your working with. Just post up a pic of CAD or the hoops! Anything would really satisfy this wheel thirst I have right now.

    It sounds like they are going to be amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • LivingLegend06
    replied
    Originally posted by Pabl0
    last thing we need is the measurement for the center cap hole for the non capped alpinas. anyone? also a pic would help
    Ill help you if you show me a pic of what you currently have.

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    Should be the same as bottle caps, since they use the same size cap (just with a different logo)

    Leave a comment:


  • Pabl0
    replied
    last thing we need is the measurement for the center cap hole for the non capped alpinas. anyone? also a pic would help

    Leave a comment:


  • ///M-TRD3
    replied
    Subscribed. Very interested to see the result.

    Leave a comment:


  • tonywonder
    replied
    how about e38 style 5s? 4x100 pcd? pricing?

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by LivingLegend06
    Feel free to post up current progress. It doesn't have to be mounted on a stanced car, I want to see anything you have.
    This ^^^

    Leave a comment:


  • LivingLegend06
    replied
    Originally posted by Pabl0
    ok guys we got slowed down with making some BBS rs flat caps and adapters. back on this. trust me we are following thru with this. they said should definitely have something done next week. hoping to get them test fitted and take a proper photo shoot.
    Feel free to post up current progress. It doesn't have to be mounted on a stanced car, I want to see anything you have.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pabl0
    replied
    ok guys we got slowed down with making some BBS rs flat caps and adapters. back on this. trust me we are following thru with this. they said should definitely have something done next week. hoping to get them test fitted and take a proper photo shoot.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    waiting, pants off.

    Leave a comment:


  • rav320uk
    replied
    I'm waiting too.

    Leave a comment:

Working...