16" alpinas. best offset question
Collapse
X
-
-
my ix has 17x8 et30 w/ 215/40r17. Not rolled and no rubbing unless a very fat kid is in the back.Leave a comment:
-
From what Nando has said you can do an 8in. wide wheel if it is between 33 and about 35 for an offset.
If the throwing stars were made properly and had an ix offset as a possibillity I would defintiely be interested.
Not sure if you could do it but, some m system II's would be cool with some 4 lug hub caps if you have the abillity to do that.Last edited by 325ix; 09-29-2010, 03:38 PM.Leave a comment:
-
-
yes kinda. until i started working with them they've only made bling bling wheels. nothing for the european market and thats why im trying to get this started. they are open to my ideas but i need to show them things will sell haha. we do have some 17x8 hoops and are looking for ideas of what people would buy. i want to wait for the alpinas, which btw we should see some product next week, but would people like the throwing stars in a 17" 4 lug if they were done the correct way?Leave a comment:
-
Isn't that stuipid? I can't wait to see what comes of this.Leave a comment:
-
This would be amazing if this happened. And I don't even have an E30.
Make me some 18" 5x120 Alpina reps :)Leave a comment:
-
@ 325ix
LMAO! That is some stupid shit right there. I would be pissed if i bought a set and realized that after the fact.
@pabl0
Interesting...maybe i should learn how to use CAD. Do you have any pics of sets you have already had made?Leave a comment:
-
No becuase, from what I have read, BMW used two molds for the throwing star caps, whil the replicas are from the same mold.
These are replicas, all of the points go the same direction.

See how on these, the real ones, the points on two of the wheels go a different direction?Leave a comment:
-
^^^ anything. I have a buddy who wants centers made for some 18" works and another for 16" rs's. My goal is to make good quality hardware at a working mans price. I dont need to support myself off others, i have a job. Just looking to do some things in the euro scene beyond what i have been and maybe make a few dollars along the way. Ball park price on 16 centers would be 900/1400 depending on finish which can be anything from powder to chrome. I know its a wide range but its a ballpark and chrome can be pricey. Even cheaper if it was a popular design since the program fee ($200) could be spread out thru a few sets instead of just one guy eating it. Also for those skilled enough with cad you could design your own to spec and save the cash. So basically one off custom....900 or 10 sets for 725Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: